CA CA - William Bradford has Died

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this thread. Below is a link to the original one that's in archives.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41404&page=10&highlight=William+Bradford

On San Quentin State Prison's death row, Bradford finally agreed to sit down with detectives over two days several months ago and conceded knowing some of the half-dozen women. But he refused to provide detailed answers to key questions. He also denied killing them.

Now the case has again gone cold, because Bradford died of cancer last week at age 61 at the state prison medical facility in Vacaville.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-photos14mar14,0,3131903.story

The problem is, while we rejoice in the demise of this monster, a lot of family's answers will remain unanswered because this monster is now dead... no bodies, no closure... He may never have divulged his secrets, but while he was alive, there was always a chance.

These guys drag this stuff out for years just giving bits here and there when they want something like more time in the yard or a tv in a cell. I doubt they would have ever gotten anything substanial out of him.

He knew he was dying and still did not give out much.

In looking at the archives I noticed that picture #33 looks a lot like Mary Olive Donohue, Doe Network Case File 1238DFOH. Couldn't find out if this person pictured was ever identified. Anyone know?

Welcome to WS, CelticCat! I can't answer your question, but wanted to welcome you just the same. :)

Who cares?

I agree with you, btw.
I care. I was thrilled to know that this pig murderer died. He tortured his victims. I believe that I was approached by him. It was around 1977. I was walking home alone from high school and he was parked in front of my junior high, which I had to pass by. He asked me where he could get him film developed in the area. After giving him directions, he proceeded to tell me that I could be a model, (which was wierd, because although I'm busty, I'm short). I stupidly gave him my real phone number, but walked to a neighbor's house. When he called to set it up it went from clothed on a beach, to topless in an office building. The minute that I told him that my boyfriend was coming along- he got extremely angry, and that was the end of it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back