GUILTY PA - Scott Smith for rape of infant, Greensburg, 2008

I just can't fathom those kind of people. A baby for G-ds sake.

I hope the baby is okay.

OMG! That poor baby girl!

I pray this gets life in prison and treated just like he treated this poor baby girl.

It's interesting that in PA the rape of a child under 13 that causes serious bodily harm is punishable by life in prison. I had never heard of such a law before. Surely, it will apply in this case.

My prayers for this family.

It's interesting that in PA the rape of a child under 13 that causes serious bodily harm is punishable by life in prison. I had never heard of such a law before. Surely, it will apply in this case.

My prayers for this family.

My prayers also. I just with this pond scum could get death :furious:

Personally, I think the rape of a child under 13 with or without bodily harm should be life in prison. We've all seen, over and over and over, what happens when they're let out again. That should be law in every state.

WHY? :furious: :furious:

I've had the same response to too many posts in this forum. Like I've said over and over again - I'll never understand violence towards children for as long as I live. This is an infant for goodness sake!!! WHY???? :furious:

Put him to death IMMEDIATELY!!

Personally, I think the rape of a child under 13 with or without bodily harm should be life in prison. We've all seen, over and over and over, what happens when they're let out again. That should be law in every state.

Why can't this be the case? It should be a federal offense and so should child abuse, but I know that is too much to ask...i would think however that a uniform law regarding rape of a child under x age would be a slam dunk.

I can't even read the article. The title alone makes me want to vomit. He should be put to death. Truly.

I can't even read the article. The title alone makes me want to vomit. He should be put to death. Truly.

I think so too....Adding these crimes against children to the list of DP worthy offenses would get me off the fence in double time.

I will never understand this.

How in the world could anybody think that a 5 month old is sexually attractive:furious: This man should have his Penis chopped off and shoved somewhere special!! My god, that is just sick, sick, sick! Like my siggy?

Death to them all is right. This world has no use for them.

Loving the siggy.

(PS. Many congrats on the weight loss :)

G-D it! As much as I love the internet, I think it plays a huge part in cultivating these sicko fetishes, freaks banding together and embolding each other. I don't know what the statistics are, but it seems like this type of thing is occuring more & more. This poor little girl, sounds like not a great living situation already. I hope resources will be available to her and her young mother to deal with this.

omg! Another sick ******* who raped an innocent baby. I hope the baby heals.

I hope the baby rapist suffers for all eternity.

How in the world could anybody think that a 5 month old is sexually attractive:furious: This man should have his Penis chopped off and shoved somewhere special!! My god, that is just sick, sick, sick! Like my siggy?

:clap: ITA. Words cannot express the anger and hatred I feel for slime like this.

Unlike Kirk Coleman,
he can't blame the war. Wonder if he'll try the "I was so drunk/drugged" it's not my fault defense.
This seems to be happening more frequently since paedophiles started making their presence known on the web in their blatant attempts to lower the age of consent.
I really, really wish that the DP was the only option for child rapists. That might deter a few.

"Police said the girl was crying so hard she nearly stopped breathing."

Just reading that from the above link brought tears to my eyes. It sounds like she lost alot of blood. This is horrible and wish for the harshest sentence possible for this scum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back