GUILTY PA - Cindy Coleman, 49, murdered in her Houtzdale home, 13 March 2008

White Rain

Reaction score
WOODWARD TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Police said a man slashed his mother's neck with a kitchen knife, read her the Bible and left her to die after a dispute over a computer.

Jesse James Campbell, 20, is accused of slaying his mother, Cindy Jo Coleman, at her Clearfield County home.

Around 3 a.m. Thursday, a friend of Campbell's called police and told investigators Campbell talked about killing his mother hours before she died.

Police then contacted Coleman's parents, who went to check on her and found her dead around 5 a.m.

Campbell's girlfriend said Coleman called him and asked him to have a computer back by 8 a.m. or she would call the police. The girlfriend told police that Campbell subsequently went to his mother's house and hit her several times with a plastic weight, and then cut her on the neck with a kitchen knife. more: http://www.wjactv.com/news/15595824/detail.html

OMG! WhiteRain where do you find this stuff?!?! What the hell is wrong with people? What is really going on? :waitasec:

omg, filly, check out what i found on the "perky" teacher comment thread. :sick:

omg, filly, check out what i found on the "perky" teacher comment thread. :sick:

If you found it I KNOW it's gonna be spot on. I'mma go look. Again, thank TM you rawkkkkk!

OMG! WhiteRain where do you find this stuff?!?! What the hell is wrong with people? What is really going on? :waitasec:

That's EXACTLY what my friend downstairs says to me everytime I send her a link to one of these stories, or tell her about one. My answer is usually ths same as WhiteRain's....FOX NEWS.....MSNBC....CNN and lot of online newspapers!

I have a reputation as being "morbid" ...so I'm told.

166yvbb.png
jtugpf.gif
fn8miv.gif

That's EXACTLY what my friend downstairs says to me everytime I send her a link to one of these stories, or tell her about one. My answer is usually ths same as WhiteRain's....FOX NEWS.....MSNBC....CNN and lot of online newspapers!

166yvbb.png
jtugpf.gif
fn8miv.gif

me too!

166yvbb.png
jtugpf.gif
fn8miv.gif
i dont think of it as morbid. just informed. sad but this is the world we live in now.

From October 2008:

http://www.goerie.com/article/20081018/NEWS06/310189947

The jury, selected in Mercer County and bused about three hours east to Clearfield County for the highly publicized trial, deliberated for about 90 minutes Thursday before rejecting the death penalty in favor of a life sentence without parole.

The same jury had convicted Campbell of first-degree murder on Wednesday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back