717 users online (84 members and 633 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Possible Matches - Post Possible Matches Here

Please post your possible matches for Princess Blue on this thread.

If anyone decides you want to do research on any of the possible matches listed on this thread, please check the "Eliminated" thread below to see if that person has already been eliminated. That way you wouldn't have spent your valuable time researching someone who had already been ruled out.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61909
    Last edited by Earthbound Misfit I; 03-15-2008 at 01:38 AM.

Would you like for me to start calling and verifying if DNA is in CODIS for these girls?

It would be great if you could! If you are up for it. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    Would you like for me to start calling and verifying if DNA is in CODIS for these girls?

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    It would be great if you could! If you are up for it. Thank you.
    I am. I will start tomorrow and post them as I call.

Since dentals are often simpler and faster when comparing the missing with UID's, perhaps we should ask if Ginger has dentals on file as well. Teons, do you mind asking both questions? Hey, thanks again for starting our very first thread.

Lion

Fantastic Teons! Thank you SO much!

I am. I will start tomorrow and post them as I call.

Lion,
    If their DNA is already in CODIS it would have already been compared against Princess Blue's wouldn't it? So, if we do find out that any of the possibles already have their DNA is CODIS, wouldn't that rule them out already?

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun View Post
    Since dentals are often simpler and faster when comparing the missing with UID's, perhaps we should ask if Ginger has dentals on file as well. Teons, do you mind asking both questions? Hey, thanks again for starting our very first thread.

Lion

Just to let you know, I got a late start on calling, but I am doing it now.

Thank you so much!

Let me know if you have trouble. I have a Texas ranger contact, (family) I might be able to give him the list and have him check them all out. I don't feel like I have done much of anything here, and would be more than happy to at least give it a try.
    Lanie

Hi there Lanie! It would be great if you could ask your Texas Ranger family member to check and see if these ladies DNA is in CODIS. Maybe you could check with Teons to see if she has had the chance to check out any of the possible matches. That way we wouldn't be duplicating the work she has done already.

Thank you for the offer! It's at least worth a shot.
    ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Let me know if you have trouble. I have a Texas ranger contact, (family) I might be able to give him the list and have him check them all out. I don't feel like I have done much of anything here, and would be more than happy to at least give it a try.
    Lanie

Sorry that it has taken me so long to post. My sister and her kids are having to live with me for a while and my son has tonsilitis and has been really sick.

The lady I spoke with said that everyone of the ladies with DNA available are in CODIS. And if they are in CODIS, they have been compared with the unidentifieds in CODIS.

What we really want to do is to make sure the DNA is available. On some of the websites for these possibles they list that DNA is available. What we don't know is if the information on those websites is correct and that DNA is actually available. We need to verify if what it says on the websites is actually correct.

I will call again tomorrow and go through the list with them and make sure that all of the ladies have DNA in CODIS. They said they are more than willing to help.

Who was it you called that said they are more than willing to help with putting this together?

I will call again tomorrow and go through the list with them and make sure that all of the ladies have DNA in CODIS. They said they are more than willing to help.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast