1133 users online (241 members and 892 guests)  

Websleuths News

OR - While Shopping Look Out For These Freaks Deciding To Spread Their Seed

Ricardo Faulk was caught on video camera masturbating in a Target. This Clackamas, Oregon resident decided to wipe some on a woman shopping with her three year old daughter. O.K. definately something wrong with this dude. The woman called police and they were searching for him. They got some tips and lo and behold Ricardo was waiting to turn himself in. see, this is the stuff makes me so ill I wanna vomit. What if it went on that little girl? What if she saw his well whatever. This has happened to me on three ocassions. Twice on public trasnportation and once waiting for a ride with my little girl. I was smart enough to get the license and ain't that sick, freak come around the block a third time. My dad had picked us up and well put it this way that freak never probably even drove a car again.http://www.bendweekly.com/Statewide-News/14574.html

EWWWW nasty!

Quote Originally Posted by deanws View Post
    EWWWW nasty!
    Ain't it, Dean? Bad enough he did it but I'd worry was it towards my child even more. How about him on the way out of the store? Looks like he's chit chatting on a cell phone. He's dangerous.

eww, that is gross.
    LE in my town is looking for someone who was seen masturbating in the Borders Book Store at our new mall. :0

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    eww, that is gross.
    LE in my town is looking for someone who was seen masturbating in the Borders Book Store at our new mall. :0
    Hoping they find him and quick, Philamena. I went to an all girls highschool. For us that was just run of the mill. We'd yell stuff at the guys like "No wonder ya gotta do that cause it's so small". As I got older though I recognized it's just really dangerous. It escelates. I had some perv in back of me in a seat on the El coming home from work. Something just wasn't right about him when he got on. All these empty seats he picks behind me. Something told me a few stops later to turn around, and yep. Must've been my blonde hair? I don't know, but I stood up and screamed. He ran off at the next stop. Months, and months later I saw him and had a cell then and I called the cops. Another one on the El he'd always wear sweatpants then put the newspaper up in fron of him. I was old and wise by then. I got up and told a young girl who was obviously the object of his fantasy to MOVE. She looks and is screaming. He jumped off as well, but we called the cops. Then ya got the ones in cars. I see that and I walk backwards and look at the plate and they just take off the freaks.

Oh, this is gross! If he's got some transmittable fatal disease they can get him on attempted murder....

Oh man, Filly! That's scary too. I'm sorry that you had to go through that. The guy who was in the book store, was caught on camera both in the store and in the parking lot. But he still escaped. Oh and he was in the children's section. grrrrrrr

Hey, it's a public place. Oklahoma appeals court judges say it's ok. ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    Oh man, Filly! That's scary too. I'm sorry that you had to go through that. The guy who was in the book store, was caught on camera both in the store and in the parking lot. But he still escaped. Oh and he was in the children's section. grrrrrrr
    I'd like to print this up and give it to my ex husband. Used to be "Oh she's alright over there by herself. Uhhhhh, no she ain't.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Hey, it's a public place. Oklahoma appeals court judges say it's ok. ROFL
    Ya know I thought the same thing. Might as well let him bring a camera with him too.

That's how these pervs start....exposing themselves and spanking the monkey in public, then it goes on to more serious offenses. I'm thinking of arming myself with spray paint...the oil-based enamel kind in either red or black, although green has a certain appeal -- coming up to St. Paddy's day and all.

One day, I was walking home from work. I had a big long down coat. IMO, I looked like a giant stay-puff-marshmallow. There was a car following me with a guy busy as can be. I was shocked. As he pulled forward I got his license plate. Imagine my shock when he kept circling around. Finally in frustration I looked in the car, smiled sweetly and said "Is that all you got?"