1082 users online (217 members and 865 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

More Manson Family Victims Found?

Here is a really interesting article about an investigation near one of the Manson family hideouts. Sounds like there might be some bodies buried in the desert:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080315/...BPpRoxPWRH2ocA

It wouldn't surprise me if Manson family was involved. I pray none of them ever get out of prison.

I have no doubt that something will turn up.

Those people were freaking nuts!

DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK, Calif. — Bone-white stretches of salt, leached up from the lifeless soil, lay like a shroud over the high desert where a paranoid Charles Manson holed up after an orgy of murder nearly four decades ago.
    Now, as then, few venture into this alkaline wilderness — gold-diggers, outlaws, loners content to live and let live.
    But a determined group of outsiders recently made the trek. They were leading forensic investigators searching for new evidence of death — clues pointing to possible decades-old clandestine graves.
    Click Here for Photos
    And the results of just-completed followup tests suggest bodies could indeed be lying beneath the parched ground. The test findings — described in detail to The Associated Press, which had accompanied the site search — conclude there are two likely clandestine grave sites at Barker Ranch, and one additional site that merits further investigation.
    Next step, the ad hoc investigators urge: Dig.
    more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,338208,00.html

In one of the photos from link above is Debra Tate, sister of Sharon Tate. IMO, Debra would love for investigators to tie Manson Family to more murders, it would reinforce her plea that "The family" remains in prison forever.

The killings that launched the cult onto national newspapers had been orchestrated from Spahn Ranch, a former Western movie set that served as backdrop to episodes of "Bonanza" and "The Lone Ranger."
    I don't remember hearing that. I may never watch Bonanza reruns again. Manson and his 'family' were all nuts imo.

I am pretty sure they will find human remains out there. I think they should also search the Spahn Ranch again. Tex Watson was the one who put the killing ideas into Manson's warped head- he was a parolee for violent crimes worse than what Charlie had done at the time. The books on the Family skim over Watson because Bugliosi chose to prosecute Manson as the crazier, more likely mastermind of the murder spree. I think Watson is a natural born killer, and Manson was wasted on drugs most of the time. Manson bought into the theory, then claimed it as his own, loved the notoriety even the trials and prison time. He's scarily evil, but Watson is another Ted Bundy.

Also, has anyone stopped to think that with all those girls, drugs and sex, there are probably some of the Family's dead babies killed and buried out there, and maybe some self- aborted fetuses as well? Those people weren't just crazy, they were ruthlessly nuts.

Tex Watson hadnt been convicted of any violent crimes before his association with the Manson tribe though he certainly made up for lost time. Textbook psychopath.
    Rumors of additional murders in death valley have been around for years.
    Two young men an a girl buried near Barker Ranch
    (probably the graves they located)
    Several Family members spoke of Charlie shooting someone in the head with a 45 automatic up there as well.
    The family also had more then nodding aquaintence with several of the more violent Satanicly bent cults of that period, id be very surprised if they werent involved in more murders then the Tate/Labianca/Shea crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by tempusfugit View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if Manson family was involved. I pray none of them ever get out of prison.
    Some of them are out of prison.

Amazing...

wonder if we have any missing cases that would work back to this scenario?

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    Some of them are out of prison.
    You're right,remember "Squeaky" Fromme,she was let out,and then tried to kill one of our presidents.I think she's back in prison because of that though.

Who is still alive of the Manson Family?

I think they all ae believe09,but not positive..

Here's a link about the Manson "girls":
    http://charliesfamily.tripod.com/

Charles Manson, Leslie Van Houten, Patricia Krenwinkle, Susan Atkins and Charles "Tex" Watson all remain in prison. Lynette "Squeky" Fromme is serving life sentence for the attempted assassination of Gerald Ford in 1975. Who is out?? I don't want any of these people out, the thought of them being let out makes me ill.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast