1291 users online (205 members and 1086 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingJana View Post
    Also, has anyone stopped to think that with all those girls, drugs and sex, there are probably some of the Family's dead babies killed and buried out there, and maybe some self- aborted fetuses as well? Those people weren't just crazy, they were ruthlessly nuts.
    Or the bodies of babies stillborn as a result of all of the drugs.

What happened to all of the Manson Family children? Were they turned over to foster care? Taken in by blood relatives? Have any of them spoken publicly of their memories of those days? That would be interesting.

I grew up in the LA area and remember my mother pointing out Sharon Tate infamous house when driving through the hills. I can't remember now if it was Laurel Canyon or Cold Water Canyon. I read Helter Skelter when a teenager and found the whole thing fascinating and frightening. It was my introduction to bizarre murder cases that ultimately led me to WS.

Cali -- but im a north east girl at heart!
    i don't know too much on charls manson ... ive tried to do research, but as a college student with 2 majors and a minor and physical therapy 3-4 days a week, i just don't have much free time !!

i was wondering ... did they get all of manson's followers? you don't think there was anyone left afterwards? i hope not. from what i've read, this is CRAZY.

btw, has anyone read geraldo's interview with him? it was pretty crazy. he basically denied denied denied. until the end he started to hint at things. then as he was being cuffed and taken away, manson basically told geraldo that if he wanted to, he could have his head on a platter. freaky !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cypros View Post

What happened to all of the Manson Family children? Were they turned over to foster care? Taken in by blood relatives? Have any of them spoken publicly of their memories of those days? That would be interesting.

I grew up in the LA area and remember my mother pointing out Sharon Tate infamous house when driving through the hills. I can't remember now if it was Laurel Canyon or Cold Water Canyon. I read Helter Skelter when a teenager and found the whole thing fascinating and frightening. It was my introduction to bizarre murder cases that ultimately led me to WS.
    Sharon Tate's house was torn down in the 1990's, another house has been built on site. I also grew up in LA area and was 19 years old when murders happened. Sharon and her unborn son are interred at Holy Cross Cemetery Culver City, CA

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Who is still alive of the Manson Family?
    Dearest Believe,
    One member of the "family" resided here in Vermont when she was released from prison. She met a penpal here and moved in with him. Sandra Good was given the nickname "Blue" by Charles Manson.
    She went under the name Sandra Collins when she lived here.
    Sandra was recognized when she appeared in our local paper.
    While she was here she sued a Paper Mill across the lake from us and won a judgement.

She claims that her and Charles love life and the enviornment.

She moved from here to California to be close to Manson.

Here is part 1 of a video that was done by Current Affair;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iMLc7FhlnL8

Here is part 2 of that interview;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UCn4cn8ncL4&feature=related

Please take the time to watch these, she speaks about the murders in Ca.

There is this interview also;
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=SNmqBP1UZd8&feature=related

So much Love and Respect for you,
    dark_shadows

Quote Originally Posted by Cypros View Post

Dearest Cypros,
    The video link that I posted for the Current Affair interview has the question asked of Sandra about her son Ivan who is said to be Manson's son.

Click on the sentence below for link.
    She had Ivan in a hospital which was against the Manson family rules.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    I hope they do dig, I can't imagine that there AREN'T more bodies to find. I agree with whomever posted that they should re-search Spahn Ranch, too.

Catherine Share (Gypsy) has been out a while. She was recently interviewed on "Most Evil."
    Just thinkin' out loud....

Quote Originally Posted by luthersmama View Post
    Here is a really interesting article about an investigation near one of the Manson family hideouts. Sounds like there might be some bodies buried in the desert:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080315/...BPpRoxPWRH2ocA
    But a determined group of outsiders recently made the trek. They were leading forensic investigators searching for new evidence of death ó clues pointing to possible decades-old clandestine graves.
    Why did it take four decades to search for new evidence?

I totally agree about Tex Watson being the driving force behind the "Helter Skelter" murders. I read a book, and I can't remember the name of it to save my life, but it explained that Tex and Charlie were fighting over control of the "family." And that is supposedly what led to the murders. I think that Charles Manson is evil too, but I don't think he had any ideas about mass murder until Tex challenged his "headship" over the family.

It was Tex's fault that Charlie thought the Black Panthers were going to kill him! Tex ripped off the drug dealer, and Charlie tried to fix it, and ended up shooting the guy, but he didn't die. Lottsa Poppa was his name. Tex was messed up on drugs long before he met up with Charles Manson. He just likes to blame Charlie because he doesn't want to accept responsibility.

And his prison ministry!!!! He and his wife got caught cheating people. Yep, Tex is as pure as the driven snow! NOT!!!!

Wink

Hey Tezzie - don't forget Nancy Kreb's claims that she was a part of The Family....

You know,I just read a website on Manson's life.He sure had a crummy life,right from the day he was born.I'm not making excuses for what he did,but it sure shows how important parenting is,and how children need love,respect, an nurturing.Manson did not get any of that,and look what he's turn into. Makes one wonder if he had a little bit of love in his childhood,if things would have been different. It's sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_shadows View Post
    Dearest Cypros,
    The video link that I posted for the Current Affair interview has the question asked of Sandra about her son Ivan who is said to be Manson's son.

Click on the sentence below for link.
    She had Ivan in a hospital which was against the Manson family rules.
    Thanks for the link, dark shadows. That webpage says that her boyfriend, Joel, is believed to be the father of her son, Ivan. He was very young when he was adopted by family members (thank goodness!) so I doubt he would remember much of anything. Poor kids. How horrible to be part of the legacy of the Manson Family.

Manson Family Children Links

http://www.turtilla.com/tag/videotag...amily_children

KCBS Special report on the Manson children. Michael Brunner the son of Charles Manson and Mary Brunner is interviewed along with Catherine Share and her son Paul. KCBS Los Angeles. 1993

http://www.mansonfamilytoday.info/ma...interviews.htm

[QUOTE]Thank you, the children born and raced by this cult are now adults and itís been almost a quarter century since Charles Manson and his followers shocked the nation with their violent rampage. We wanted to know what happened to the children of the Manson family and how they were affected by the deeds of their parents.nk you, the children born and raced by this cult are now adults and itís been almost a quarter century since Charles Manson and his followers shocked the nation with their violent rampage. We wanted to know what happened to the children of the Manson family and how they were affected by the deeds of their parents.[/QUOTE]

Charles "Tex" Watson, 54, is a prisoner at Mule Creek State Prison in Northern California. Watson became a minister while incarcerated and fathered four children through conjugal visits.
    Charles was paroled aged nineteen and soon married a waitress who bore him a son, Charles Jnr
    http://www.weshow.com/us/p/12666/manson_documentary

Short excerpt from the banned documentary "Manson", which shows the children that was spawned by Charles Manson before the serial killings.
    This made <I>my</I> skin crawl.

And just because I find this weird-
    Evangelist Dennis Rice, a former member of the Charles Manson Family who now leads Free Indeed Ministries Inc., will speak at Potter's House Christian Fellowship Church at 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday. His story and book, "Free Indeed," are available at www.Manson2Jesus.com. The church is at 1919 Apple St.
    And for those of you like ghost stories
    http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?vid...sffTtCzgVORSqd

More Manson Children

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=1&gl=ca

SUSAN DENISE ATKINS
    AKA:Sadie Mae Glutz, Sexy Sadie, Donna Kay Powell, Sharon King

In October of 1968, Sadie gave birth to a baby boy, which she named Zezozecee Zadfrack.

Meanwhile, a doctor adopted Susan's son Zezozecee Zadfrack, whose name was changed to Paul.
    MARY THRESA BRUNNER
    AKA: Mother Mary, Mary Manson, Marioche, Linda Dee Moser, Christine Marie Euchts, Och

Mary Brunner was born in Wisconsin in the early 40's. She went to the University of Wisconsin and got a Bachelors degree in History. After graduating, Brunner headed west, and took on a job at the UC Berkeley Library. In 1967, she met and took in Charles Manson. Brunner has become known as the first member of what would become the Manson Family. She left her job, hit the road with Charlie, and the Family was born. On April 1, 1968, Mary gave birth to Valentine Michael Manson, aka "Pooh Bear", the first baby of the Family.
    Pooh Bear went to live with Brunner's parents. Mary has since took on an assumed name, and is last reported to be living in the Midwest.
    As for Charlie's children:

Sons: Charles Milles Manson, Jr. (b. 1955 - d. committed suicide in 1993)
    Charles Luther Manson
    Valentine "Pooh Bear" Michael Manson (b. April 1, 1968, Topanga Canyon, Los Angeles, California)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Hey Tezzie - don't forget Nancy Kreb's claims that she was a part of The Family....

I'd forgotten completely about that! Well, that explains everything! LOL

Sorry there is absolutely no evidence that anyone but Charles Manson was in charge of the Family,quite the contrary.
    Tex Watson is a cold blooded psychopath and murderer but the notion poor Charlie has taken the blame for other members of the Family who were "really" behind the murders is nonsense in the extreme.
    As would be apparent to anyone who has done any amount of research into the case at all.
    As far as Family members who are out,I was shocked to learn 'Clem' Grogan is out on the streets...what could they be thinking?I understand he was the one who gave up the location of Shorty Shea's body at Spahn Ranch.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast