719 users online (82 members and 637 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    So the actual digging has not yet begun...

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb View Post
    So the actual digging has not yet begun...
    I read on Cnn last night that they were following the forensic folks around for an exclusive and that the cadaver dog hit on 5 areas, 3 of which turned up soil consistent with the presence of human remains....this actually happened a couple of weeks ago-not that the labs were back, I thought they were digging today....
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05/08/...son/index.html

They actually got Tex Watson to respond to questions about it!

Just asking::

Is their ANY proof Manson alone killed anyone? I mean did he actually kill anyone himself that there is actual proof of?

I cannot find anything that states he (himself) murdered anyone. I know he was the leader of the "cult" that killed several but was he an active particiapte in the killings?

Before you all go bonkers on me, I am only asking, not defending.

Quote Originally Posted by the original tez View Post

I'd forgotten completely about that! Well, that explains everything! LOL

Who is Nancy Kreb?

There was an investigator that said there was a person from the Manson family that left for a time and helped Son of Sam commit at least one of his murders. Anyone know of the name of the person?

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. View Post
    There was an investigator that said there was a person from the Manson family that left for a time and helped Son of Sam commit at least one of his murders. Anyone know of the name of the person?
    Sam Carr?

apparently susan atkins is now dying of brain cancer. probably caused by all the drugs. oh well, good riddance... she got to live out her life and will probably have a better death than her victims did.
    from wikipedia:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Atkins

'During the sentencing phase of the trial, Atkins testified that she stabbed Tate. She candidly stated that she had stabbed Tate because she was "sick of listening to her, pleading and begging, begging and pleading".'

yeah, she's a real asset the human race.

Quote Originally Posted by reb View Post
    apparently susan atkins is now dying of brain cancer. probably caused by all the drugs. oh well, good riddance... she got to live out her life and will probably have a better death than her victims did.
    from wikipedia:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Atkins

'During the sentencing phase of the trial, Atkins testified that she stabbed Tate. She candidly stated that she had stabbed Tate because she was "sick of listening to her, pleading and begging, begging and pleading".'

yeah, she's a real asset the human race.

Checking my sympathy meter for Susan Atkins... nope. Not even a flicker. Atkins lucked out along with her pals when their dp was reduced to life in prison. Life for their heinous acts should mean life and if hers is ending while in there so be it.

I truly believe that karma will eventually bite most people in the azz.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. View Post
    His name is Bill Mentzer,he wasnt a core member of the Family per se but moved in those circles, occult and criminal in L.A. that the Family moved in and knew them.
    He supposedly also was an aqauintance of murder victims Voyteck Frykowski and Shorty Shea.
    He alledgedly was involved in the murder of Arlis Perry a college student in california and was a shooter in one of the Son Of Sam murders.
    He was also Larry Flynts body guard for a time.
    Sort of an occult nut job special guest star so to speak.
    He is currently in jail for his involvement in the murder of producer Roy Radin.
    For more read Maury Terry's "The Ultimate Evil"

Susan Atkins looking for compassionate release:

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/shar...on_Murder.html

Yeah, sure...blah, blah blah. Where was her "compassion" for her victims? Let her die in a cell.
    Proud WS N-LIB

Quote Originally Posted by PMLsmom View Post
    Yeah, sure...blah, blah blah. Where was her "compassion" for her victims? Let her die in a cell.

I agree. It took 40 years but karma is getting her.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by southerncat View Post
    I agree. It took 40 years but karma is getting her.
    Welcome, southerncat. I don't know that I would define dying a natural death as karma. I suspect there may be more "balancing" ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    Welcome, southerncat. I don't know that I would define dying a natural death as karma. I suspect there may be more "balancing" ahead!

thanks! I am sure there will be a lot more ahead for her!
    IMO

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast