GUILTY HI - Danny Friddle for raping baby daughter, Honakai Hale, 2008

Chicogirl36

Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Hawaii Star Bulletin
March 16, 2008

Dad Accused of Rape
Video clips show two attacks on baby girl by a 30-year-old man

A 30-year-old Honakai Hale man who allegedly raped his infant daughter and videotaped the attacks has been charged with sex assault and child abuse. Danny Franklin Friddle was arrested Wednesday after police obtained two video clips, lasting a total of 14 minutes, of Friddle engaging in sexual acts with a baby girl who appeared to be less than 6 months old in one segment, according to a police affidavit.
Time stamps on the footage show the videos were taken June 2006 and January 2007, police said.

Police charged Friddle yesterday with eight counts of first-degree sexual assault, two counts of third-degree sexual assault and one count of first-degree promoting child abuse.
He was held last night at the Honolulu cellblock on $100,000 bail.
Kalihi police obtained the mini-DV videotape of the sexual assault Monday from a 35-year-old woman who found it in a bag along with Friddle's work identification from Alii Security Systems Inc., according to court documents. The plastic bag was left on a bus stop bench along Kalena Drive. The woman took the tape to her sister's apartment, hoping to find the owner, but what she saw prompted her to turn it in to the police, who tracked down Friddle from the identification card, court documents say.

SNIP

More at link- WARNING- I found it kinda graphic!! :eek:

http://starbulletin.com/2008/03/15/news/story03.html

I never thought I would ever have to say this, but this sounds worse than Chester Stiles- :furious: :furious:

I cant imagine being the poor woman who found the tape-I hope her nephew didnt watch it also.

Hopefully a Big Bro from the Islands will get to him before he is released. I think he needs a dose of Hawaiian Justice. :behindbar :behindbar

OMG how disgusting! Chester Stiles all over again.. Well thank God the idiot left his bag on the bench and someone snatched it. If he wouldn't of done that he probably never would of been caught. :furious:

Sick. My first thought after the 'wtf' was why did he have it in his work bag..... I 'hope' it was to hide it and NOT to show it to any buddies....:furious: :furious:

Sick. My first thought after the 'wtf' was why did he have it in his work bag..... I 'hope' it was to hide it and NOT to show it to any buddies....:furious: :furious:

It kinda sounds like someone set him up- I saw an article that had a reporter asking him about the tape before LE arrested him- Somehow the media knew before he did- It said he reported his "bag" stolen on SUnday, and another report said his video camera was stolen.

Thank God the woman who found it turned it in. God Bless that poor baby. Hopefully she will never have to see her bio da agian- what a perv!! :bang:

http://www.khnl.com/Global/story.asp?S=8015119

WTF!!! This man is worse then Chester Stiles as this was his own daughter. I hope this man fries!!!

his myspace profile says: "828 to 808 who says you can't get the hell out of rutherford county three years and counting"

think that's the jail he's in?

What a ****** excuse for a father/human being.:furious:

He needs to suffer. And because I believe in Karma, this pondscum will get what's coming to him in due time.

his myspace profile says: "828 to 808 who says you can't get the hell out of rutherford county three years and counting"

think that's the jail he's in?

The only thing I can think of is that Hawaii has the area code for tel numbers of 808 and the 828 could be North Carolina? Maybe Rutherford County is in NC? I dont really know how this sicko thinks, but I have some family in Hawaii and the area code is 808

he logged into his myspace 3-10-08 or someone did.

The article says the reporter confronted him on 3/13, so that would make sense-He wasn't arrested at that time and didn't know yet the LE had seen the tape- I bet he got that sinking feeling when you know you got busted? I hope so!!

They have some pics of him and CRAZY comments over here :crazy: :crazy:
Warning before you go here- Explicit language used:

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/03/15/danny-friddle-makes-home-movies/

The only thing I can think of is that Hawaii has the area code for tel numbers of 808 and the 828 could be North Carolina? Maybe Rutherford County is in NC? I dont really know how this sicko thinks, but I have some family in Hawaii and the area code is 808

Rutherford County is in NC and 828 is the area code for Western NC.

I wish I knew what his message means.

Hi Deb- I think I got it, but then again, I dont have the mind of a sadistic rapist :eek:

One of the links say that he left 2 sons in NC from a previous relationship. The courts took away his visitation of his boys- Maybe that is when/why he moved to HI? Honestly, I dont care about him enough to want to know why, I just hope he didnt leave more victims in his trail. I would think that someone would gradually step up to abusing an infant by abusing older childer as well, but maybe he did a baby cuz she wasn't old enough to tell on him??

Sounds like maybe he moved to Hawaii from Rutherford Co, NC and has been gone for 3 years plus? Makes sense with the area codes.I think he just made the pun since the area codes are so similar, yet so different places, yet so far away from eachother. But, then again, this weirdo could have a million different reasons for that quote.

chicogirl ... think you're onto something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was praying that that was NOT the number of days in jail, or some code for that ... even thought it makes no sense since it goes 828 to 808 ... but he should never be around kids again !!! and never get out !!!

SD, I'm pretty sure that it does mean the area codes. The kids say that. Example being like "Da 215 all day". Something in that line as meaning they live in Philly all the time and that's the area code. More disturbing to me is the sign on the automobile posted on that default picture.

Why can't we just kill these scumbags??

For some reason, the law determines that someone who assists in a crime where someone is accidentally killed is considered more of a threat to society than someone who does this unspeakable act to a child.

That's why.

I want a change. I want the REAL most dangerous people to be identified as such. Like this guy.

The article says the reporter confronted him on 3/13, so that would make sense-He wasn't arrested at that time and didn't know yet the LE had seen the tape- I bet he got that sinking feeling when you know you got busted? I hope so!!

They have some pics of him and CRAZY comments over here :crazy: :crazy:
Warning before you go here- Explicit language used:

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/03/15/danny-friddle-makes-home-movies/

my kind of people at dreamindemon:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members