Halle Berry Gives Birth To Baby Girl

White Rain

Reaction score
Are we gonna guess at names again like we did for J LO?

TMZ confirmed that Halle Berry gave birth to a little girl today. There are reports it happened at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles, just a mile or so down from her home in the Hollywood Hills.
Sources tell TMZ that Halle and the baby are both healthy and doing great! http://www.tmz.com/2008/03/16/halle-to-newborn-hey-girl/

Aw, I bet she'll be a great "girlie" mommy! Best wishes, Halle!

Congrats to Halle and her new baby.
Can you imagine how beautiful this baby is with Halle and Gabrial being the parents.

How wonderful for Halle! I wish the best for mom, dad, and baby girl! :)

Hmm no name guesses ATM, but Halle's mom's name is Judith Ann and Her g-ma's name is Nellie.

According to Wikipedia "A name has not yet been confirmed, though some outlets are reporting the baby's name as Clara Stella Berry-Aubry"

Hmm no name guesses ATM, but Halle's mom's name is Judith Ann and Her g-ma's name is Nellie.

According to Wikipedia "A name has not yet been confirmed, though some outlets are reporting the baby's name as Clara Stella Berry-Aubry"

OMG that is awful!!

I do not care for Clara Stella Berry-Aubry, if that is indeed true. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.....

i'm gonna say something like oragella or something funky like that... something you'll wanna roll your eyes at.

Congrats to Halle and her new baby.
Can you imagine how beautiful this baby is with Halle and Gabrial being the parents.

Ditto on the congrats and I agree she is going to be a beauty. That is one lucky child to have inherited those genes - what a combo!

Looks like the name is Nahla Ariela Aubry...according to Perez Hilton.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back