1104 users online (197 members and 907 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PA - Triple Murderer Dies in Prison

http://www.timesonline.com/articles/...9098647370.txt

I don't know if this is the right forum, but it made me smile.

I can certainly see why, Xcom:
    (from your link)
    Cross was convicted and sentenced to death for the Aug. 4, 1981, slayings of Denise Lucic, 27, and her children, Danielle, 8, and John Jeffery, 4 in their home on Ambridge’s Duss Avenue.

Denise and John Jeffery’s throats had been slashed. Danielle had been stabbed in the chest and smothered with a pillow.

Former Ambridge police officers Robert Appel and Ron Strauss, who discovered the bodies, said in recent years that they have never been able to erase the image from their minds.

IMO, he got off easy.

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    I love that this was posted here. Does kinda give you warm fuzzy feeling when one of these total wastes of space kicks it. To totally steal from someone.....I don't care it it pi$$e$ of the 'hug-a-****s'.

Maybe we're doing things wrong.

Maybe the Death Row facilities should be lined with asbestos insulation. Everyday each prisoner would receive a free carton of non-filtered cigarettes. Prisoners should be required to maintain and repair hospital x-ray equipment. The lights in their cells would be tanning lights.

Expose them to every carcinogen known to man and then let them rot. And then assign an advisory board made up of their victim's families to determine what, if any, treatment they receive.

Quote Originally Posted by XcomSquaddie View Post
    Maybe we're doing things wrong.

Maybe the Death Row facilities should be lined with asbestos insulation. Everyday each prisoner would receive a free carton of non-filtered cigarettes. Prisoners should be required to maintain and repair hospital x-ray equipment. The lights in their cells would be tanning lights.

Expose them to every carcinogen known to man and then let them rot. And then assign an advisory board made up of their victim's families to determine what, if any, treatment they receive.
    Beautiful !!!!

LMAO! If only it weren't for those damn liberal minded anti-death activists....

(sorry in advance if that offends anyone, just felt it rather fitting atm!)

Southwestern Maine is home but I'm not there nearly often enough
    Weird case. What sort of freakazoid kills his boss' family over an argument?

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    This is awful but I smiled when I saw where you put this item..Then I smiled because this pig is gone.

Not to change the subject because I don't want to ban myself but are there any other "liberal minded" people like me who are pro death penalty?
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

*timidly raises hand*

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    This is awful but I smiled when I saw where you put this item..Then I smiled because this pig is gone.

Not to change the subject because I don't want to ban myself but are there any other "liberal minded" people like me who are pro death penalty?

I am! I am!

I Am Too!!

WOW, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE....THANK YOU.

Now, do we form a club of three or what?

CLICK HERE

OR

Yes, there are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Tricia. I am a Liberal who supports the Death Penalty. I used to be against it until I saw the cases and the pigs it was intended for. I cry no tears for "Tookie" Williams, the founder of the Crips or Scott Peterson, the Heltzer brothers, the Sausage King, Richard Ramirez, Charles Ng to name a few...
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Yes Tricia. I am a Liberal who supports the Death Penalty. I used to be against it until I saw the cases and the pigs it was intended for. I cry no tears for "Tookie" Williams, the founder of the Crips or Scott Peterson, the Heltzer brothers, the Sausage King, Richard Ramirez, Charles Ng to name a few...

There are many more of us like minded "liberals" out there. We just need to speak up.

There is only one guarantee that a killer will no longer kill and that is the death penalty.

I think it's horrible and yes barbaric but we are left with no choice. Life in prison doesn't mean life in prison and these animals can kill in prison with nothing to lose.

Until the time comes that somehow, someway, we can guarantee that a killer will not kill again by using something other than the death penalty then this is our only option.

It's not so much about punishment (although that is a large part) as much it is about prevention. About saving other lives.

Ok, I'll ban myself for being way off topic.

CLICK HERE

OR

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast