1261 users online (210 members and 1051 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #4

Please Continue Here.

Links to first 3 discussion threads:

Link to thread #1

Link to thread #2

Link to thread #3

What are the chances??

What are the chances that this woman might have done something to Nicholas in February?

To get to Port Orchard, WA from Federal Way it is close to 39 miles and would take about 52 minutes. You would take I-5 until it turns into 16 and continue taking 16 all the way to Port Orchard.

Woman charged in Panther Lake murder

PORT ORCHARD, Wash. (AP) - A sobbing woman has been charged with first-degree murder in the stabbing of another woman at Panther Lake.

Amber J. Debord, 33, of Chochester is accused of brutally killing Michele L. Burton, 36, with whom she admittedly hoped to have a sexual relationship.

Debord was jailed for investigation of second-degree murder after Burton was found dead on Thursday. Prosecutors said evidence of premeditation led to the filing of the more serious charge on Monday.

Debord refused to talk to deputies but told a corrections sargent that she met Burton at the Bethel Saloon last Wednesday night. Burton was on a date with a man at the time.

Debord, who stated that she is a bisexual, said she hoped to have a lesbian relationship with Burton. She also said she had too much to drink that night.

More here: http://www.komotv.com/news/16774561.html

Is this Panther park open all winter or seaonal?If seasonal when does it open and close? is it closed at night? with gates? Is it close to where Nics car was found? sorry Im not from there
    Last edited by Danesgrandma; 03-18-2008 at 12:53 PM. Reason: assed more questions

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    What are the chances that this woman might have done something to Nicholas in February?

To get to Port Orchard, WA from Federal Way it is close to 39 miles and would take about 52 minutes. You would take I-5 until it turns into 16 and continue taking 16 all the way to Port Orchard.

Woman charged in Panther Lake murder

PORT ORCHARD, Wash. (AP) - A sobbing woman has been charged with first-degree murder in the stabbing of another woman at Panther Lake.

Amber J. Debord, 33, of Chochester is accused of brutally killing Michele L. Burton, 36, with whom she admittedly hoped to have a sexual relationship.

Debord was jailed for investigation of second-degree murder after Burton was found dead on Thursday. Prosecutors said evidence of premeditation led to the filing of the more serious charge on Monday.

Debord refused to talk to deputies but told a corrections sargent that she met Burton at the Bethel Saloon last Wednesday night. Burton was on a date with a man at the time.

Debord, who stated that she is a bisexual, said she hoped to have a lesbian relationship with Burton. She also said she had too much to drink that night.

More here: http://www.komotv.com/news/16774561.html
    That is really sad to see what this country has become.

Isn't it though?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post
    That is really sad to see what this country has become.

Oh God I highly doubt Nicholas would ever touch anything that looked like that with a ten foot pole! Sorry but I just don't think so.

I wasn't thinking that Nicholas would touch her with a 10 foot pole. What I was thinking is that maybe that woman could have pretended she needed some sort of help in a ruse to try to get Nicholas back to her place. Car help, something??
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    Oh God I highly doubt Nicholas would ever touch anything that looked like that with a ten foot pole! Sorry but I just don't think so.

To get from Federal Way (where Nic's car was found) to Panther Lake it is about 50 miles. It seems the woman in the article lived on the 44000 Block of Panther Lake Road West which is right near Panther Lake.

ETA: There is another Panther Lake inside of Panther Lake Park (near the condos) but that isn't the lake I'm talking about. I'm talking about the one in Port Orchard, WA.
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Danesgrandma View Post
    Is this Panther park open all winter or seaonal?If seasonal when does it open and close? is it closed at night? with gates? Is it close to where Nics car was found? sorry Im not from there
    Last edited by Earthbound Misfit I; 03-18-2008 at 03:55 PM.

Aha! I see what your saying..hmm anything is possible! Esp. with this case. How far is she from Seattle?

I wasn't thinking that Nicholas would touch her with a 10 foot pole. What I was thinking is that maybe that woman could have pretended she needed some sort of help in a ruse to try to get Nicholas back to her place. Car help, something??
    --

RK, I am not getting the connection here at all.

Oh ok so about 50miles from Seattle...

To get from Federal Way (where Nic's car was found) to Panther Lake it is about 50 miles. It seems the woman in the article lived on the 44000 Block of Panther Lake Road West which is right near Panther Lake.
    --

I think maybe this lady in the article is a sexual predator. She killed alredy for sex so who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post

Oh but I wasn't speaking about Nicholas.

Heck, right now anything is possible in this case. Right?? Aliens, etc?

I think maybe this lady in the article is a sexual predator. She killed alredy for sex so who knows?

hehe..I think the scenario is just as plausible as a lot that have been thrown out. Maybe Nicholas did end up in Federal Way himself. Maybe he was going to go to the Costco there because he passed up the Costco in Tukwilla. Maybe during his drive he saw someone (maybe THAT woman) in distress (maybe car problems) or who knows? He pulls over to help and she convinces him she needs a ride home or that she isn't sure her car would make it and nobodyelse was around that could help her. Maybe Nicholas offers to follow her home to make sure she arrived ok. Afterwards, she has to get Nicholas's car back to Federal Way and she dumps it at the condos.

I am not saying this is what happened only it is a plausible theory.

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast