Don't Forget To Ditch Your Meth When Ya Call 911

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Methamphetamine can cause a guy to be forgetful. Jeremy Jessup called 911 on Sunday morning for protection. He needed protection from the guys dressed in black who were waiting to beat him up outside. Cops checked with neighbors and nobody saw the men. Jessup allegedly permitted cops to search the room, and they came up with some methamphetamine.http://www.tri-cityherald.com/901/story/120869.html

What a loser! 27yrs old and he's still screwing up his life (and probably other lives as well).

Of course he's a "proud parent". :(

I didn't even see that TM. I was too busy looking at his picture because he looks like some knucklehead I grew up with. Here's hoping the child is far away from this tweaking man.

hes got kangaroos in the top paddock mate:crazy:

All I meant, Glitch, is that he is sadly...a parent of some child (or children) that deserves better than him.

:laugh:
MySpace doesn't give you the option to check "dissappointed parent", "lousy parent" or "ignored parent of a teenager". Proud parent is all you're allowed to be when you check that you have kids.

Maybe one day Myspace will update that option and maybe add "child of a lousy parent". hee

best part of his myspace is his about me:

"Im a from kennewick, im usually in jail or prison, i love drinking and fat *advertiser censored*.... thats about it!!!<layout begins="">"

usually in jail or prison ... yesssss lol
</layout>

LOL, ttrachel04, no doubt there are plenty of his preferred type in jail!

best part of his myspace is his about me:

"Im a from kennewick, im usually in jail or prison, i love drinking and fat *advertiser censored*.... thats about it!!!<layout begins="">"

usually in jail or prison ... yesssss lol
</layout>

Lord, I just reread that and wondered if my ex-boyfriend had moved to another State. I'm just kidding. Thank goodness. Interesting though ya can't drink or get with big women in prison. He needs to make up his dang mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back