Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Police: Parolee Sexually Assaults 8-Year-Old Cousin

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,335

    Police: Parolee Sexually Assaults 8-Year-Old Cousin

    The Jackson County Sheriff's Department says a 27-year-old parolee and registered sex offender has been arrested for sexually violating his 8-year-old female cousin.
    Deputies say they got a call around 4 a.m. Tuesday to a Vandercook Lake area home after the victim's parents found the suspect assaulting their daughter.
    http://www.wilx.com/home/headlines/16794611.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,645
    Another child hurt. Registered Sex Offender should not be in the home where an eight year old is. Right? Eight years old. This makes me ill.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    3,012
    Lucky for him they let the cops handle it.

    He would never have got out of my home alive.
    Above is my opinion only

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,813
    Why would the parents even let him into their house with their 8 yo???
    And why do sex offenders ever get let out of prison anyways???

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    3,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    Why would the parents even let him into their house with their 8 yo???
    And why do sex offenders ever get let out of prison anyways???
    (Promise I am not stalking you...check 'what's cooking!!)

    Ding ding ding....why on earth do they?? Let's see a national raising of hands, "Who wants sex offenders to get life or death"

    Oooh, I think that's everyone.....PUT IT IN PLACE!!!!!
    Above is my opinion only

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,813
    LOL Bre you crack me up!!

    Ok I am checking now!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Brefie View Post
    Lucky for him they let the cops handle it.

    He would never have got out of my home alive.
    I COULD NOT AGREE MORE...I WOULD DO THE SAME.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,793
    Death penalty for all sex offenders.
    We can spare those who got indecent exposure charges for drunkenly urinating in bushes and such..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    836
    All child molesters should have their penis's tied off with dental floss, be forced to live on a deserted island naked together where they can watch their parts fall off slowly and they can die a painful death from sepsis.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,404
    Quote Originally Posted by sleuthin4fun View Post
    All child molesters should have their penis's tied off with dental floss, be forced to live on a deserted island naked together where they can watch their parts fall off slowly and they can die a painful death from sepsis.
    What about the ones without penises?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,645
    Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    What about the ones without penises?
    Looks like maybe dental floss would be used elsewhere, SCM. I wondered that as well though.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Looks like maybe dental floss would be used elsewhere, SCM. I wondered that as well though.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •