Police: 2 female teachers arrested for fighting during school

Oh for Pete's sake. What a great example for the students.:mad:

"bumped into each other..." SO WHAT????
I really just CANNOT understand why this is an issue...too MUch AND TOO MANY ISSUES TO DEAL FOR ME.....

sO ONE BUMPS INTO ANOTHER...so what!!!!! sO IMMITURE, imo.....

Oh I am betting there is WAAAYYY more going on here ... Like a male teacher they are both dating...

I've seen it get close to this.

Teachers are really stressed, you get a few personality conflicts going, and bam!

And many times, administrators have let slide a few ongoing conflicts instead of actually managing the employees.

Oh I am betting there is WAAAYYY more going on here ... Like a male teacher they are both dating...

I put my money on your theory.
There's gotta be a man in this equation somewhere.

It could be worse. They could have been fighting over the affections of a student. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, there are tooooooo many unstable teachers out there. I know--I've worked with some of them. There is one teacher (a big male coach) who came after me (lil female teacher) because kids told him I said something about him (which I didn't)! They just wanted to see him get mad. I honestly thought he was going to hit me before I could get him calmed down enough to "hear me." This happened twice--the second time in a room full of students. (He had me alone the first time and scared the H*** out of me.) The second time I went to admin. I was told, "Oh, I know he's a hothead. Don't worry about him. Just stay out of his way. He wouldn't really hurt anyone." Uh huh. Eventually, I think he will. Thank God there are now multiple states between us.

Unfortunately, there are tooooooo many unstable teachers out there. I know--I've worked with some of them. There is one teacher (a big male coach) who came after me (lil female teacher) because kids told him I said something about him (which I didn't)! They just wanted to see him get mad. I honestly thought he was going to hit me before I could get him calmed down enough to "hear me." This happened twice--the second time in a room full of students. (He had me alone the first time and scared the H*** out of me.) The second time I went to admin. I was told, "Oh, I know he's a hothead. Don't worry about him. Just stay out of his way. He wouldn't really hurt anyone." Uh huh. Eventually, I think he will. Thank God there are now multiple states between us.

I am so sorry that this happened to you Pandora. I think that I would be mad as h*ll!! If this guy is acting like this towards you, who is his next victim going to be just because a few students told him a lie?
There is absolutely NO room for this type of behavior in our children's schools. Teachers are our children's role models also. They set an example.
I had a teacher last year in my son's fifth grade year that I honestlt think really did not like him. This year when their teachers from fifth grade visited them in middle school, my son said she walked right past him and said hi to the boy sitting next to him and totally ignored him. I told him not to let it bother him. For the most part, I have had great pride in my son's school and teachers.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,339732,00.html

COLUMBIA, S.C. — Two female middle school teachers were arrested Wednesday on charges they got into a fight in front of students, officials said.
Eighth grade teachers Tawana Horton, 30, and Cambrella Pinckney, 28, bumped into each other during a hallway class change Friday afternoon at St. Andrews Middle School and began fighting, according to a report by the Richland County sheriff's department.
The two teachers told an officer that they had an ongoing personal dispute, the report said.

More at link....but I think it has to do with a man too.Crazy people!

There HAS to be a teacher-gossip forum somewhere that we could infiltrate and get the *real* story about these two! :D

There HAS to be a teacher-gossip forum somewhere that we could infiltrate and get the *real* story about these two! :D

LoL that cracked me up....but I have to admit I would like to hear the gossip myself on this one.Has to be juicy to have to teachers fighting in front of students :blushing: .

I guess the only saving grace(I had to think long and hard about this one) is that there was no weapons involved.

AND these two women will never teach in a classroom again.

Hey it is the holidays, I am trying to be extremely charitable here.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back