ME - Debra Audet, 47, strangled in her Lewiston home, 16 March 2008

So the 47 year old mother was not only having sexual relations with her son's 19 year old wife, yet also her own 22 year old son?? What is wrong with people!!

There is just no end to the horrors people will do, is there?

The dysfunction is just, just bizarre. Steve, I like the way that you write. The most bizarre part is the son telling the cops his mom choked herself with her bare hands. Plus, imagine being whoever Regan Tims is? Sure, come on over after your mother-in-law is murdered and your husband is mad at ya.

You know, just when you think you have heard it all! I can't even wrap my brain around how screwed up this is.

And I like the way you write too, Steve. You always provide so many details!

OK, it took me about 2 minutes to decipher that relationship from the thread title. Say wha?!!!! Anyone remember that song "I'm my own grandpa"? lol

This is definitely good Steve Huff material!

I keep typing and backing up. Well, I guess I just have no words. Except maybe.....ack!

OK, it took me about 2 minutes to decipher that relationship from the thread title. Say wha?!!!! Anyone remember that song "I'm my own grandpa"? lol

That song should be dedicated to this family. The weirdest part is that the son tried to say his mom commited suicide by choking herself. I hope there are no children involved. Sounds like way too much drinking and way too little thinking.

Thank heavens the son and the wife didn't have kids. Or the son with the mom which if I am getting this right was not an actual event? The kids grandmom would be his mom? The other kids grandmom would be the other mother? Oh I'll just go throw up a little bit in my mouth.

I keep typing and backing up. Well, I guess I just have no words. Except maybe.....ack!
Thanks, I was having trouble figuring out what to say, also, I'll just steal your "ack"!!!!! :barf:

Love that first paragraph, well put!

As for the story itself, I don't even know what to say. I wish I had a smiley for the disgusted/horrified look I'm making right now.

Oh, good God! And I haven't even read the article yet!

I really can't even comment on this. My mind won't even go there.

I haven't tended bar since the early 80's, so what is the drink they explained as "tossing back 40s" and the other two drinks "Night Train" and "Mad Dog 20/20"? My drink of choice is a Seabreeze, shows you my age.

So the 47 year old mother was not only having sexual relations with her son's 19 year old wife, yet also her own 22 year old son?? What is wrong with people!!

:waitasec: :eek: I don't know what to say.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back