Double Yikes Couple Breaks Into Church To Have Sex

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
O.K. bad enough this lovely couple broke into a Church to have sex. Matthew Pearce and Crystal Rowland from Florida got busted by cops inside this Chruch where the chick was half nekid and good old Matt was hiding under the altar or something like that. One blames the other. That is NOT the THING though. At this link is a photo of him. Note the eye. O.K. it's red eye I figure as mugshots ain't about perfect lighting. Please look.http://www.knbc.com/news/15666272/detail.html#

Aw, this guy is extra special:
Pearce is also a registered sex offender, authorities said. In 2002, he was convicted of a lewd act against a child under the age of 15.

Aw, this guy is extra special:
Pearce is also a registered sex offender, authorities said. In 2002, he was convicted of a lewd act against a child under the age of 15.

Girl you are quick. That's what the next part of my post is. This is his registry photo. Not the same photograph. WHAT is that with his eye? It's on this one as well. He's freaky scary.http://www.nsopr.gov/

That link don't go right to the photo. He's well obviously Matthew Pearce on the Florida registry. Sex in Chruch with red candle wax? That eyeball. He's a freakin zombie or something.

That's weird that his eye looks like that in two different pics. He might have some health issue going on there.

I wasn't going to post this, but it's probably the same Crystal Rowland. Pearce's RSO record indicates the city of Macclenny, and this sheriff's blotter is from that town. Scroll down a little bit for this:

On September 1, Deputy Erik Deloach made contact with the 22-year-old victim. She was sitting on the side of the road crying and holding the back of her head. She told the deputy that Crystal Rowland along with two witnesses were in her vehicle out front of Rowland’s house. Rowland went in for a few minutes to look for something and when she came out she began screaming at the victim.
The victim attempted to drive off, and Rowland began trying to grab her keys and began hitting her. As she was defending herself, Jonnie Rowland grabbed a rake and struck the victim in the head.
The deputy spoke with both of the suspects. Jonnie advised he was inside the house and heard the fight, at which time he came outside and struck the victim in the head with the rake. Crystal Rowland was placed under arrest for battery and Jonnie was placed under arrest for aggravated battery. They were transported to BCDC.

She sounds like a real sweetie! ROFL

They both look off their faces to me, and that eye is freaky:eek:

I wasn't going to post this, but it's probably the same Crystal Rowland. Pearce's RSO record indicates the city of Macclenny, and this sheriff's blotter is from that town. Scroll down a little bit for this:

On September 1, Deputy Erik Deloach made contact with the 22-year-old victim. She was sitting on the side of the road crying and holding the back of her head. She told the deputy that Crystal Rowland along with two witnesses were in her vehicle out front of Rowland’s house. Rowland went in for a few minutes to look for something and when she came out she began screaming at the victim.
The victim attempted to drive off, and Rowland began trying to grab her keys and began hitting her. As she was defending herself, Jonnie Rowland grabbed a rake and struck the victim in the head.
The deputy spoke with both of the suspects. Jonnie advised he was inside the house and heard the fight, at which time he came outside and struck the victim in the head with the rake. Crystal Rowland was placed under arrest for battery and Jonnie was placed under arrest for aggravated battery. They were transported to BCDC.

She sounds like a real sweetie! ROFL

Oh excellent. I wonder what the two witnesses were doing? Brother Jonnie hits the chick in the head with a rake. I guess if ya break into a Church to have sex ya'd also have family hits people with rakes.

They both look off their faces to me, and that eye is freaky:eek:

They sure do look off their faces, Shazza. LOL Freaky indeed. It may be he has some problem with melanin or something. Where's that KatK when we need her? I bet she'd know what that is. She knows all kinds of stuff.

The video at your link is priceless. Poor old deacon Lonzie said "her drawers was in the stand, her brassiere was over on the outside of the stand" LOL

Well I know retinoblastoma (oh boy spelling) can be caught early in kids if an eye shows up red or white. Too tired of googling though.

The video at your link is priceless. Poor old deacon Lonzie said "her drawers was in the stand, her brassiere was over on the outside of the stand" LOL

Stop I saw that. "Drawers". My grandmom says that. Poor, poor Pator Lonzie. You know I am so looking for Myspaces. No luck even with Jonnie the rake head. The brassiere too. Not a bra.

Well I know retinoblastoma (oh boy spelling) can be caught early in kids if an eye shows up red or white. Too tired of googling though.

I did, TM. LOL I think that dude would have passed by now if he had that and they didn't catch it. He's a robot I know it.

Yeah, I thought for sure Jonnie would be easy to find.

Poor Lonzie's probably having nightmares! I haven't heard the word brassiere in SO long!!! He sounds kind of like the guy in that song that says "Ethel, you put your clothes on!"

They sure do look off their faces, Shazza. LOL Freaky indeed. It may be he has some problem with melanin or something. Where's that KatK when we need her? I bet she'd know what that is. She knows all kinds of stuff.
Kat K is well informed on all sorts of stuff, she would know for certain, but I seem to lean towards it being a medical problem, maybe he got hit in the head with the rake, or eye gouged, hopefully our questions will be answered by other posters who read this thread.

lol "hit in the head by a rake" ROFL I have to get to bed, I'm getting giddy thinking about that.

Maybe he's got wax in his eye.

He might have a glass eye...what a pair of space cadets these two are.

I know it's not funny what these two did but this thread is hilarious. This is a real high class pair of individuals. I'm sure I'm going to hell for laughing at this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back