1156 users online (276 members and 880 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Husband Of Musician Corinne Bailey Rae Found Dead

(Yahoo.com) LONDON, England -- The husband of former Grammy nominee Corinne Bailey Rae has been found dead, according to reports from the U.K.
    Jason Rae's body was found in a flat in the northern British city of Leeds on Saturday, The Daily Telegraph reported.

According to the newspaper, reports suggest his death was caused by a suspected drug overdose. Jason Rae, who played saxophone in a band called Haggis Horns, was 31 years old.

A post mortem examination was performed Saturday evening, but has so far proved inconclusive, the Telegraph reported.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Aw, that's sad. He was so young. I don't know who she is, but I hope she's not addicted to drugs, etc.

She's a beautiful English Jazz/Soul singer. I've never heard any rumors about her and she seems to be pretty down to earth.

So sad about her husband.

From an article they arrested a man for selling controlled substances then released him on bail. I'm wondering if that has anything to do with his death? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

She's a lovely vocalist. How so very sad. No doubt he was a good sax player too. Bless that poor girl and this man's family.

How sad for Ms Rae. She's an incredible vocalist. You can check out her music here: http://search.playlist.com/tracks/Co...Bailey%2520Rae

I have "Put Your Records On" for the music on my MySpace.

Trish

She is an unbelievably talented jazz singer.
    My sympathies to her.

How sad... thoughts to her and her family. She is so talented!

I just figured out who she is....my daughter had "Put Your Records On" on her Facebook page...I was like, "I love that, who is that???" and she told me and I realized I'd seen the news on here about Corinne's husband a few days ago.

I love this song (it's now my theme song) and I love her music now...now it hits home for me. God be with her.

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh View Post
    I just figured out who she is....my daughter had "Put Your Records On" on her Facebook page...I was like, "I love that, who is that???" and she told me and I realized I'd seen the news on here about Corinne's husband a few days ago.

I love this song (it's now my theme song) and I love her music now...now it hits home for me. God be with her.
    EL, Jason Rae was in a band "Haggis Horns" check them out as you might like them as well. He was an excellent horn player.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    EL, Jason Rae was in a band "Haggis Horns" check them out as you might like them as well. He was an excellent horn player.
    Thanks, I will. I was just reading about Jason on Wikipedia.... What a loss.