Husband Of Musician Corinne Bailey Rae Found Dead

Dark Knight

Reaction score
(Yahoo.com) LONDON, England -- The husband of former Grammy nominee Corinne Bailey Rae has been found dead, according to reports from the U.K.
Jason Rae's body was found in a flat in the northern British city of Leeds on Saturday, The Daily Telegraph reported.

According to the newspaper, reports suggest his death was caused by a suspected drug overdose. Jason Rae, who played saxophone in a band called Haggis Horns, was 31 years old.

A post mortem examination was performed Saturday evening, but has so far proved inconclusive, the Telegraph reported.

Aw, that's sad. He was so young. I don't know who she is, but I hope she's not addicted to drugs, etc. :(

She's a beautiful English Jazz/Soul singer. I've never heard any rumors about her and she seems to be pretty down to earth.

So sad about her husband.

From an article they arrested a man for selling controlled substances then released him on bail. I'm wondering if that has anything to do with his death? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

She's a lovely vocalist. How so very sad. No doubt he was a good sax player too. Bless that poor girl and this man's family.

She is an unbelievably talented jazz singer.
My sympathies to her.

How sad... thoughts to her and her family. She is so talented!

I just figured out who she is....my daughter had "Put Your Records On" on her Facebook page...I was like, "I love that, who is that???" and she told me and I realized I'd seen the news on here about Corinne's husband a few days ago.

I love this song (it's now my theme song) and I love her music now...now it hits home for me. God be with her.

I just figured out who she is....my daughter had "Put Your Records On" on her Facebook page...I was like, "I love that, who is that???" and she told me and I realized I'd seen the news on here about Corinne's husband a few days ago.

I love this song (it's now my theme song) and I love her music now...now it hits home for me. God be with her.

EL, Jason Rae was in a band "Haggis Horns" check them out as you might like them as well. He was an excellent horn player.

EL, Jason Rae was in a band "Haggis Horns" check them out as you might like them as well. He was an excellent horn player.

Thanks, I will. I was just reading about Jason on Wikipedia....:( What a loss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back