IA - Pachino Hill Is Going To Church

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Here's a creative Judge if ever there was one. Twenty-nine year old Pachino Hill has been court ordered to go to Church. Eight Sunday's in a row too. Heck, I'd take that over time any old time. Mr. Hill has a hecka long rap sheet dating back to when he was Fourteen years old. That little thing involved a murder. Since then this dude's been getting a slap on the wrist because he's constantly not obeying the law. Church should do him good.

http://qctimes.com/news/local/pachi...cle_ed38fc2d-ca29-5217-b3e4-289b1cc24b7d.html

The comments on that website certainly aren't positive. I started laughing when I read that - there are some churches that I've been to, that each service seemed like a year....

I personally don't think church should be viewed as a punishment - I hope something sinks in, and I hope the men in the church do reach him...

there are some churches that I've been to, that each service seemed like a year
Yeah like when Father Murphy says Mass and there's no football game on that day. Sermon goes for hours. Justche, I laughed as well. Still can't believe this man was involved in a murder and then all them years later involved where a cop is almost shot in cold blood by lke six inches of his head. He gets CHURCH! "Yeah I ain't on B-Block I'm on C-Block. C for Church".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back