MO - Patsy Long, 34, shot to death, Sedalia, 22 March 2008

Give me a break! A child could come up with a better exscuse than this.

a whole new line of defences just sprung up,

they can use the "I was shooting a hole in the wall and oops accidentally shot my wife/husband etc"

this guy may have killed his wife by accident, but others will think that its a good way to get rid of somebody and get away with it

how dreadful for the kids to witness it

and what a stupid fool for using a gun as a drill, he should be charged with endangering lives or something,

Oh come on now.... Don't you always break out the 45 when installing your satellite dish??

Seriously he needs to be locked up! It doesn't matter if he intended to shoot her or not. Anyone STUPID enough to fire a weapon in the direction of his wife and kids without thinking to get them out of the line of fire first is just TOO STUPID to be walking the streets!!!!! :mad:

Next time I'm helping hubby with a project and he says "Stand right there, honey, and don't move an inch" I'm running!

Quick - someone hand him his sign He has definitely earned his place in the Darwin Awards. :D

Oh come on now.... Don't you always break out the 45 when installing your satellite dish??

Hey we always use the 12 gage with 00buck shot when installing satelite dish. Are you telling me nobody eles does this . J/K Its just odd she just stood there after the first shot. I alway say I am going to shoot my computer when its not working.

Next time I'm helping hubby with a project and he says "Stand right there, honey, and don't move an inch" I'm running!

OMG, I laughed loud and long at this comment...:blowkiss:

"here's your sign."
LOL in case any of you don't know this is a quote for stupid people via a country music song.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back