1258 users online (220 members and 1038 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

A pregnant man ?

Now that is bizarre

He isn't really a man so it doesn't count. He is a wannabe man with a vagina and no penis if I am reading the story correctly. This shouldn't have made the news.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

/quote "but decided only to have chest reconstruction and testosterone therapy.

Beatie was able to keep the reproductive organs he was born with." /unquote

interesting, a bit whiny, but then hes pregnant...

I am really confused. He was born a woman, had her breasts removed & took testosterone to be a man and he's married to a woman????????

OK so Who's the daddy???????????????

Good question Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    I am really confused. He was born a woman, had her breasts removed & took testosterone to be a man and he's married to a woman????????

OK so Who's the daddy???????????????
    wasn't me.

I think since they said at one point she/wannabe he was carrying triplets, she/wannabe he was doing fertility drugs in combo with a sperm donor.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Biologically she is female but it is bizarre for a person who looks exactly like a man to be pregnant. I am surprised she/he was able to get pregnant if they took testosterone shots. Normally all ovulation and periods stop after that.

He is not a man if he did not have the sex change surgery. All of his female sex organs would have been removed if that was the case. He is just a female, living as a man, who calls herself transgendered.

Thank GOD I didn't have to explain this one to my kids. We saw the tease on the local news commercial and you should have seen the look on my dd's face. Yeah, she'll probably ask me tomorrow. **sigh**

Taxi, be honest and tell DD that she is playing "dress up" and she is really a woman. It is exactly what she is doing after all.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

"dress up" This goes way beyond that! I don't mind explaining this stuff, but not when they aren't ready! lol I guess she's ready.

I remember my oldest thinking oral sex was Bill Clinton talking about sex over the phone.

if we are all a bit confuddled and incredulous at this, then how on earth will the baby (if the pregnancy is real) deal with it,

the woman who wanted to be a man, but is now reverting back to being a woman to procreate needs to decide what gender they will be in order to parent said child

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!

Rotflmao

I love how when you click on the article at the end of the article the next thing you see is "What are the Signs of Mental Illness". I know it's not PC, but it's funny as he@&!!

iNTERESTEDWOMAN is offline I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oil.
    So is his wife a lesbian, or straight? How can they be married if he has a vagina? Good grief, like life isn't complicated enough...lets add more drama!!

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast