Priscilla Presley Victim of Phony Cosmetic Doc

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2008/03/24/priscilla-presley-injured-by-phony-cosmetic-doc/
In fact, Serrano was injecting industrial, low-grade silicone similar to what's used to lubricate auto parts in Argentina into the faces of these women. (more at link)

http://www.tmz.com/2008/03/25/pricillas-doc-b-s-d-star-after-star/
Someone who got injected by Daniel Serrano spoke with TMZ about getting lured in. Serrano, who was a doctor in Argentina but unlicensed in the U.S., told patients the serum, which he claimed would remove wrinkles, was much better than Botox -- an all-natural drug he said was used by all the top models in Paris. Serrano told his victims they could not get the drug in the U.S. The patient we spoke with said that made all the women go crazy, thinking they were getting something special, and they were -- a lube job. :eek: (more at link)

I always wondered what happened to Priscilla's face. She was once so beautiful, IMO. :(

I said exactly the same thing the other night when I saw her! I was shocked! If she had done nothing at all...she would have remained a beauty, imo.

How terrible. It is obvious by looking at her though that something went wrong. I just assumed that she got TOO much plastic surgery but now I see that something really was wrong after all..

Ok, that's just gross!

Man, I'd rather look old than like an extra-terrestrial.

I dont EVEN have to read the article. I coulda told you she was ripped off years and years ago by a BAADDD surgeon. Jiffy Lube or not!:eek:

Doctors in CA are having clandestine " pumping parties" for transgendered male to females who cannot afford saline or silicone breast implants. They are INJECTING industrial grade Jiffy Lube stuff right into the guys' chests . Some have died because the stuff hit a major blood vessel. ( The chest area is full of surface large blood vessels).

I saw this on an episode a couple of weeks ago with the real life M.E.
I think it airs on what was CourtTV ( Action TV or whatever it is now?)

Hubby got so sick he had to leave. He sat through 3-4 hours of autopsies but when they got to the Jiffy Lube boob dude he got sick and had to go " do something to the pool". Yeah, right.

Jiffy Boob Lube Dude. SJ, that'd be a good name for a band, right? That's nuts though. People are stark raving out their minds doing that stuff. Time for an oil change.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back