717 users online (123 members and 594 guests)  

Websleuths News

WA - Joseph Tarricone, 53, found dismembered, Puyallup, 1 Sept 1978

http://www.kirotv.com/news/15704014/detail.html

another two who probably thought they had got away with it

Quote Originally Posted by joe jones View Post
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/15704014/detail.html

another two who probably thought they had got away with it
    From the link:

Investigators said Tarricone had been dating Curtiss, then 25, while the two lived in Alaska. Tarricone showered Curtiss with gifts asked her to marry him after she moved south to the Summit area, police said.

Police said that Curtiss told her brother she wanted Tarricone gone and asked Notaro for his help.

Notaro allegedly lured Tarricone to the Summit house and shot him in the back of the head, killing him, investigators said.

What in the world? The man loved her, showered her with gifts, and instead of just breaking up with him, she had her brother kill him? What is WRONG with people? I'm so glad justice is catching up with these two.

I did giggle when I thought of how panicked they must have become when they knew that the area where they had hid the body was being dug up and building work was going on,

they must have hoped that the body would not be found,

Quote Originally Posted by kgeaux View Post

What in the world? The man loved her, showered her with gifts, and instead of just breaking up with him, she had her brother kill him? What is WRONG with people? I'm so glad justice is catching up with these two.
    And I thought it was harsh when my daughter broke up with guys via text-messages!

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Richman View Post
    And I thought it was harsh when my daughter broke up with guys via text-messages!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I broke up with my twins boyfriend after he asked her to marry him but I didnt see a need to kill him. That was the other boyfriend after he beat the crap out of her. I didn't kill him but I told him how much I would like too.

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    So I am guessing you broke up with her boyfriend for her? You posed as your twin because she didn't have the heart to face him? Now that's having your sisters back.

Quote Originally Posted by curious1 View Post
    So I am guessing you broke up with her boyfriend for her? You posed as your twin because she didn't have the heart to face him? Now that's having your sisters back.

As well as her face!

Ba-dum-bump!

That is so cool, sweetheart29!!! lol

She told she thought he was going to ask her to marry him I ask what she wanted she said she want him to leave her alone but didnt have the heart to tell him so I told her I would take care of it. Later he called me and was telling me about his plans for marring her I ask if he knew she was breaking up with him he need to talk to her before he ask her to marry him. He knew which one he was talking to. I have never been mistake for my sister she to nice I get to the point of thing fast.

I keep thinking about that poor guy. Here he was, innocently and lovingly, giving his heart (and money and gifts) to this heartless and cold-blooded killer. What'd he get for it? Shot, dismembered and shoved in a garbage sack under someone's porch. Thank goodness there will be some justice for him and his poor family, may he rest in peace.

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Richman View Post
    As well as her face!

Ba-dum-bump!
    You have been on fire this week AR!!

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    It's good to know justice can still be served, even after all of these years.

The poor guy - killed for being too nice!!!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

From April 2009:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/43631192.html

A woman accused of killing her boyfriend and cutting up his body with a chainsaw has been sentenced to life in prison...

Joe Tarricone vanished without a trace in 1978. His whereabouts were unknown until June 2007, when a construction worker unearthed Tarricone's remains while tearing down the home where Curtiss had lived decades years ago...

In February, Curtiss' brother, Nicholas Notaro, was found guilty of shooting Tarricone twice in the head, cutting up the body with a chainsaw and burying it outside a house in Puyallup. He was sentenced to life in prison on April 4... In a strange twist, Notaro, 60, had killed his own wife just a week before in Alaska. Notaro was convicted of manslaughter after her body was found.