Richie Sambora arrested for DUI

Heather is going to have his cajones for that one! He looks so much older than he is. But, if he was out driving drunk then thank goodness he was arrested before he could hurt someone.

This makes me so sad. I really love him.

Me too!! So sad!!! It also said there was a woman and another minor in the car - what was she thinking letting him drive drunk - surely she could tell unless she was too and that's even worse with two children in the car.

Me too!! So sad!!! It also said there was a woman and another minor in the car - what was she thinking letting him drive drunk - surely she could tell unless she was too and that's even worse with two children in the car.

I was wondering the same thing. It also stated that the cops called Heather and she gave this woman permission to driver Ava home some I'm sure she wasn't drunk. I truly hope he gets help.

Me too. I really hope he pulls it together. :( And soon.

Didn't he recently do a stint in a substance abuse program?

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1584154/20080326/bon_jovi.jhtml

Not long after he entered treatment last June (his second rehab stint in a year), Sambora appeared on the Today show to talk about his problems with alcohol. "I was just drinking too much and I needed to get my life together," he said during the interview. "I'm still in therapy and stuff like that, but it's good. I'm great. I feel fine."

Hey Baker :blowkiss:

I've read he has been in rehab twice in the past year. :(

O/T how is the evil MIL?

Wouldn't know... :D Haven't talked to her since before Thanksgiving!! :D

Hubby is on his annual golf trip that his dad usually goes on too - although this year his dad emailed him and told him he would be out of town and wasn't going. :eek: Oh well.... his loss... Hubby and I are fine with it all. ;)

I saw Bon Jovi in December. I've always liked Richie and so I was a little disappointed because he looked rough to me. I thought that he might be drinking again. He was chewing gum a hundred miles an hour - maybe to tide him over til the next drink. It was actually gross.
I'm just glad another was stopped before something serious happened.

I saw Bon Jovi in December. I've always liked Richie and so I was a little disappointed because he looked rough to me. I thought that he might be drinking again. He was chewing gum a hundred miles an hour - maybe to tide him over til the next drink. It was actually gross.

I saw them two years ago in Fresno and they were great. I was saddened as well to see he had been arrested and thankful that nobody was hurt.

I've noticed that lots of drug addicts chew gum like that. I hope he isn't also involved with drugs, but I can't help but wonder if they will find cocaine or something.

He looks like a hot mess in that picture. Wow. I wonder who the woman in the car with him was. There was another child in the car in addition to his daughter, correct? I hope he gets the help he so clearly needs. He is incredibly lucky that he didn't crash his car. This better be the wake up call that he needs. Unfortunate that it has to be that way though.

I've noticed that lots of drug addicts chew gum like that. I hope he isn't also involved with drugs, but I can't help but wonder if they will find cocaine or something.

He looks like a hot mess in that picture. Wow. I wonder who the woman in the car with him was. There was another child in the car in addition to his daughter, correct? I hope he gets the help he so clearly needs. He is incredibly lucky that he didn't crash his car. This better be the wake up call that he needs. Unfortunate that it has to be that way though.

Kinda O/T But Brittney Spears is ALWAYS chewing gum.

All I can say is what the heck was wrong with the women who let him drink and drive with 2 children in the car???

Wouldn't know... :D Haven't talked to her since before Thanksgiving!! :D

Hubby is on his annual golf trip that his dad usually goes on too - although this year his dad emailed him and told him he would be out of town and wasn't going. :eek: Oh well.... his loss... Hubby and I are fine with it all. ;)

I'm sure that it makes for much less drama and heartburn around your house! It is truly hurting them much more than it is hurting your family!! :blowkiss:

Do you think that the substance abuse problem is the real reason that Heather divorced him?

Richie Sambora recently purchased a condo here in Philadelphia. Brand spanking new one at Liberty Place. I know his beloved father recently passed and saw him in an interview telling how devastated he is. No darn way am I excusing anybody driving drunk, period. Just thought I'd share that. His daughter is ten years old? The poor kid is old enough to know what was going on there. Watching your dad get locked up can't be good.

Bon Jovi guitarist could face DUI, child endangerment charges

LAGUNA BEACH – Police are asking for two misdemeanor charges – driving under the influence and child endangerment – against Bon Jovi guitarist Richard Sambora, who was pulled over on suspicion of DUI on March 25, authorities said.
The rock singer and songwriter was driving a black Hummer on Coast Highway near Brooks Street when he was pulled over. Authorities said 49-year-old rock star failed a field sobriety test at the scene and was booked into Laguna Beach jail.
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/laguna-driving-beach-2018418-police-kravetz

I am telling you they don;t mess around in the OC. Don't get arrested here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back