1232 users online (207 members and 1025 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #5

I thought the other was getting too long so I started a new thread .

Please pull any posts or other threads here as I don't know how to do that.

DD

If Nick left because they were expecting another child then he should be ashamed of himself. He is just as responsible as she is when it comes to making babies. If he didn't want anymore kids then he had a responsibility to do something about it like taking precautions. She wouldn't have had to get pregnant in order to keep him...they already had two reasons for him to stay at home. Two adorable little kids that he seemed to really love a lot.

They could have left the church for many reasons aside from a sermon that was preached about gays. Two of the ministers were fired. Maybe that didn't set well with them. We don't know why the ministers were fired but I'm sure that there were others in the church who disagreed with that decision. They could have come to the decision that that particular church just wasn't what they needed. People change churches all of the time. Maybe they were looking for a new church home. We don't even know how long they had been attending that church. From what I've read Driscoll sounds like a pretty controlling person. It sounds like people who attend that church are expected to seperate from their families and only associate with other members. A lot like Jim Jones and Jonestown. I don't think that Driscoll has said that he is God though.

If Christine has said that Nick had been leading a secret life then I think he must have met someone on line or even someone through his job seperate from his work. I would guess a female. He's a handsome young man and probably turns a lot of heads. I hope that isn't so though and he just left to clear his head. We may never know what happened. I doubt if Christine is going to shout his infidelity from the rooftops. I know I wouldn't. It is a humiliating thing when your husband is unfaithful and you are the last to know. I think this story will just disappear and Christine will try and pick up the pieces of her life and try to go forward. I personally don't believe that she knew anything and honestly thought that something awful had happened to him. It doesn't sound like they had any more problems in their marriage then most of us have.

The PI who is volunteering her services to help Christine gave her opinion on the Sheriff's statement:

"As for it being publicly stated, I haven't seen Christine say it on any boards anywhere, but I would think the Sheriff wouldn't make a comment like that unless he was sure of his facts."

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/sh...1&pagenumber=2

The sheriff said before he couldn't talk about evidence. But if Christine said that, then quoting her is a way to get the info across. Doesn't mean she's his source--just that her saying it gives him a way to say it without giving away evidence.

IN-teresting! Is she saying that as someone who works with police and has faith in them, or as someone who is in touch with Christine?

It's possible that a PI has found incriminating evidence of Nic, emails, photos, and cell phone log.

I don't think Nic wanted another child. I think he was already overwhelmed with the responsibilities of his family. Adding another child, the church pressures, and work, he had an affair and left.

If the sherriff believes Nic lead a secret life, then this has to be accepted as fact, until we are proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
    IN-teresting! Is she saying that as someone who works with police and has faith in them, or as someone who is in touch with Christine?
    Probably through her experience with LE. I'm not sure to what extent she's really helping Christine behind the scenes. I know she's organizing efforts to hang more posters??

Quote Originally Posted by KR2tonenow View Post
    It's possible that a PI has found incriminating evidence of Nic, emails, photos, and cell phone log.

I don't believe that it was ever confirmed that a local PI was involved. I think Christine finally started snooping and found some surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    If Nick left because they were expecting another child then he should be ashamed of himself. He is just as responsible as she is when it comes to making babies. If he didn't want anymore kids then he had a responsibility to do something about it like taking precautions. She wouldn't have had to get pregnant in order to keep him...they already had two reasons for him to stay at home. Two adorable little kids that he seemed to really love a lot.

They could have left the church for many reasons aside from a sermon that was preached about gays. Two of the ministers were fired. Maybe that didn't set well with them. We don't know why the ministers were fired but I'm sure that there were others in the church who disagreed with that decision. They could have come to the decision that that particular church just wasn't what they needed. People change churches all of the time. Maybe they were looking for a new church home. We don't even know how long they had been attending that church. From what I've read Driscoll sounds like a pretty controlling person. It sounds like people who attend that church are expected to seperate from their families and only associate with other members. A lot like Jim Jones and Jonestown. I don't think that Driscoll has said that he is God though.

If Christine has said that Nick had been leading a secret life then I think he must have met someone on line or even someone through his job seperate from his work. I would guess a female. He's a handsome young man and probably turns a lot of heads. I hope that isn't so though and he just left to clear his head. We may never know what happened. I doubt if Christine is going to shout his infidelity from the rooftops. I know I wouldn't. It is a humiliating thing when your husband is unfaithful and you are the last to know. I think this story will just disappear and Christine will try and pick up the pieces of her life and try to go forward. I personally don't believe that she knew anything and honestly thought that something awful had happened to him. It doesn't sound like they had any more problems in their marriage then most of us have.
    It is possible he was taking precautions. And 2 children does not mean they had a good marriage. IMO, "staying together for sake of the kids" can do more harm to the kids than a divorce. Being raised in a home where the parents are constantly arguing is not a healthy environment.

jmo

The mod at the support Christine blog just took that post off of the site about the secret life of Nic. just thought that was interesting seeing as that is where she gets a lot of money support and prayer support from.

If my husband ran off and left me and I'd been on Nancy Grace, you can bet I'd be telling everyone what he'd done and who with. I'd want to find him and start collecting child support and alimony instead of depending on charity from strangers. It's just all went from one extreme to the other. First, Nicholas is the perfect husband (way too perfect) to now leading a secret life and totally abandoning his children. Who the heck is that naive and knows nothing of what is going on in their own life with finances and husbands behavior.

She doesn't strike me as the shy type at all. From the beginning, I perceived anger and that may have been before she discovered any secret life. If she was angry then, I can imagine how angry she is now. I wonder when it was she finally relented and decided he may have very well left on his own and there was no foul play. Assuming there wasn't any foul play. I certainly hope they're not just basing this secret life on something she claims now.

Spit it out C
    God will get those who cover up the truth too so go ahead and delete my words. The good man upstairs is watching and keeping record.
    # NINE: ‘You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.’

This was just posted in the support Christine blog. Im sure it will dissapear very fast. NO I did not write it
    Last edited by Danesgrandma; 03-28-2008 at 10:42 PM. Reason: added statement

That was pretty harsh, that post on the support blog

It seems others are growing suspicious...the "secret life" info really needs to be clarified by Christine to all "her" public.

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast