GUILTY AL - Jeffrey Stone, 15, Etowah County, 28 March 2008

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.gadsdentimes.com/article/20080328/NEWS/757771027/1016/NEWS

28 March 08

The Etowah County Sheriff’s Department is seeking information on a 15-year-old boy who was last seen Monday.

Investigator Kevin Grant said Jeffrey Blake Stone, a student at Sardis High School, was last seen walking from his home on Littleton Cutoff Road between noon and 1 p.m.

He is 6-2 and weighs 155 pounds with blond hair and blue eyes and was wearing a tan Carhartt jacket, plaid shirt, jeans and a baseball cap when he was last seen.

Anyone with information about Stone is asked to contact the Sheriff’s Department at 546-2825.

pic
bilde

Ugh, once again-I wish they would give us more info. This is a sad ending, and I'm very curious to know who is responsible, but thy aren't releasing any info. I don't even want to think about how they got a boy of his size into that freezer :(
And I can't help but be angry because it seems like another teen disappearance was not taken seriously enough.

ETA: I followed a link on the previously posted link and found video with a lot more info, including the names of the monstrs responsible for this.
http://www.waaytv.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=2653148&h1=Police%3A%20Teen%20Killed%20%27For%20Thrills%27&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=136133&LaunchPageAdTag=News&activePane=info&rnd=61382184

My local paper, The Huntsville Times, had information. The suspects, 19 year-old Nathaniel Wayne Lee and 22 year-old Troy Andrew Smiley, neighbors of the victim, were charged with murder. The sheriff said the kill was "simply for thrills."

Entrekin and Harp both said the motive in the murder was simply the rush of killing someone. The suspects had allegedly planned this killing for several weeks prior to the murder

Cruel and heartless.

I hope they spend the rest of their lives in prison.

When this boy first came up missing, they thought he was a runaway. I am so sorry for this family. I'm glad the ones responsible were arrested. I will be praying for this family.

From January 2012:

http://www.gadsdentimes.com/article/20120117/NEWS/120119835

An Etowah County man has been sentenced to 25 years in the 2008 death of a teenager. Troy Andrew Smiley, 25, pleaded guilty in August in the death of Jeffrey Blake Stone...

Lee already has pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 30 years in state prison, Lee admitted he was the one who pulled the trigger, District Attorney Jimmie Harp said...

Lee and Smiley buried Stone in a shallow grave off Rocky Hollow Road near Gallant, but later went back to the grave and moved the remains to a chest-type freezer at Lee’s house — a large brick home on more than 100 acres that Lee inherited after his father’s death a few years ago. The body apparently was wrapped in a tarpaulin and placed in a plastic Rubbermaid box.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back