MD - Anthony, 6, Austin, 4, & Athena Castillo, 2, drowned, Baltimore, 29 March 2008

Melly

Reaction score
Three Children Found Dead at Hotel

Reported by: Sara Spangler
Contributor: Cheryl Conner
Last Update: 3:13 pm

ABC 2 News has just learned that the bodies of three children, who appear to have been murdered, have been found at the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor Hotel.

Shortly after 1 p.m. hotel security received a call from a man staying at the hotel claiming he was going to hurt himself.

Hotel security, along with Baltimore City Police, went up to the room. That's when they found the three children.

Police and investigators are still trying to gather information. Right now, they say they are not sure who this man is, if he and his family are from Baltimore, or how the children died.

The father was taken to a nearby hospital for minor self-inflicted cuts.

More at link above...

This is becoming way too common.

God help the mother who is about to be devastated...

God help the mother who is about to be devastated...

Imagine how many moms who don't have custody this weekend are anxiously calling the dad's- or waiting to hear from their kids....

OMG! What torture for the poor mother providing he didn't off her already.
:( I just can't imagine what goes on in the minds of these people to make them think it is ok to kill their children!! GRRRRR!

OMG! What torture for the poor mother providing he didn't off her already.
:( I just can't imagine what goes on in the minds of these people to make them think it is ok to kill their children!! GRRRRR!

Now that's a thought I hadn't considered.

The hotel is very nice. Four stars and not cheap. Close to local monuments and lots of points of interests. Not sure where I'm going with that yet. It just seems to stick out for me.

How awful. How sad and sickening. Somewhere there is probably a mother in unbelievable pain right now. I was wondering if maybe this man was supposedly taking his kids to the Orioles Fan Fest? I think yesterday they played the Nationals as well. Unfortunately we'll soon find out.

Sounds like another custody dispute. If dad can't have them, neither can mom. I wish the coward would have called the front desk for someone to take the children before killing them. I wish these idiots would just take their own life, not that of their innocent children.

They would not have been minor self inflicted cuts had I been first at the scene!

I wonder what are they saying locally about his case?! Any word yet on the mother?

I wonder what are they saying locally about his case?! Any word yet on the mother?

from the link above
Mark Castillo, 41, of Silver Spring, Md., called the desk at the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor on Eutaw Street at about 1:15 p.m. and said he had just killed his children -- Anthony, 6, Austin, 4, and Athena, 2.

:furious: These type stories are becoming too common.
The poor mother of these 3 angels.

Why couldn't he have killed himself?
I'll never understand their mindset in these crimes.
So very tragic.:mad:

Thanks for the info, Justche. Wow...so young and innocent. Absolutely heartbreaking. Of course, the coward couldn't off himself properly which is often the case with these men.

What crap! I wish people would stop killing children for their own selfish, demented reasons.

:mad:

Thanks for the info, Justche. Wow...so young and innocent. Absolutely heartbreaking. Of course, the coward couldn't off himself properly which is often the case with these men.

It seriously makes me angry that he couldn't kill himself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back