1302 users online (255 members and 1047 guests)  

Websleuths News

Question Paypal & USPS shipping labels - Help!

I want to create USPS shipping label for a paypal sale (after processing the credit card transaction). Does anyone know how to do this? I'm looking through their "help" section now, but not finding exactly what I need. I print "packing slips", but don't see a "shipping" label option for the outside of the box.

TIA for any help!

Clarifying: I don't want to print a shipping label that I'm paying postage for. I'm merely looking for a simple label to put on the outside of the package. (I'll pay postage at the P.O.)

priority labels are at the post office. i don't think i understand what your looking for. you can just write the address on the box actually.

If we didn't have so many orders, I wouldn't mind writing it out, Beyond Belief. We also like the company logo to show up-just like on the packing slip. I'll probably just have to copy/paste the buyer's addy onto some type of label template but that seems to be such a senseless step when I already have the info/logo etc on file at PP.

Nothing's easy, I guess. Thanks for your help though!

oh company stuff, gotcha. sounds like business is good

Business is certainly picking up, which is nice in this economy, but the little things are taking up more time! lol

Isn't there a shipping button on your paypal accounts overview page? If I remember correctly you should be able to print labels from there.

You can check it out & view a demo here.

Hope that helps.

blaize

Hi blaize!

When I went to that area, it will allow me to make and print a "prepaid" shipping label for USPS or UPS. My boss doesn't want to do that right now for some reason, although I think it would make it easier. Things are just picking up so I think he'll be changing his mind once we get the little things tweaked. For now, I'm cutting and pasting.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Hi blaize!

When I went to that area, it will allow me to make and print a "prepaid" shipping label for USPS or UPS. My boss doesn't want to do that right now for some reason, although I think it would make it easier. Things are just picking up so I think he'll be changing his mind once we get the little things tweaked. For now, I'm cutting and pasting.
    It would certainly make things a lot easier to use the prepaid label lol but I guess the boss needs to learn the hard way lol.

I wonder could you use your browser's print preview and print function to print some label info from paypal, maybe part of the shipping label? It would look a bit crude but it might work.

Woohoo! We tried the Paypal version and it was actually about .40 cheaper than going to the P.O. box (weird!). So now I can print these labels off and drop them in the box once they are taped on. Way cool. Thanks for your help!

You're very welcome Taximom, I'm glad it was a little cheaper on the business.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Woohoo! We tried the Paypal version and it was actually about .40 cheaper than going to the P.O. box (weird!). So now I can print these labels off and drop them in the box once they are taped on. Way cool. Thanks for your help!