Ramseys on LKL

Jay78

Reaction score
I never could find the full video of John and Patsy on Larry King, but i didnt find a transcript. One thing i find interesting:

THOMAS: Well, absolutely. But the Bible also says, without confession, there is no forgiveness.
Patsy, do you think...
J. RAMSEY: It doesn't say that.
THOMAS: It doesn't?
J. RAMSEY: Christ did not ask for repentance when he forgave his executers.
THOMAS: Without confession, there is no forgiveness. Do you think that God will forgive the person that did this?
P. RAMSEY: That's up to that person and God.
J. RAMSEY: That's up to God.
THOMAS: Do you support the death penalty for the person who is ultimately convicted of this crime?
J. RAMSEY: I do not support the death penalty because of the horrible flaws I've seen in our justice system. There are many, many innocent people on death row today because of people like Steve Thomas.
THOMAS: Patsy?
J. RAMSEY: I concur.
THOMAS: Do you support the death penalty in this case, whoever killed your daughter?
P. RAMSEY: I...
KING: No, because they would say, what if it's the wrong guy that's convicted and they find out 10 years later?

I think its very interesting, I think Steve scared the Ramseys with the forgiveness comment and I think it is interesting to read the entire transcript and see that when steve pressured J&P, they either avoided the question or lied or changed the subject. To this day, I still dont know how, if the Patsy was guilty, she could have lived with herself, doing something that horrible would haunt me every second of everyday....

full transcript--->http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0005/31/lkl.00.html

I never could find the full video of John and Patsy on Larry King, but i didnt find a transcript. One thing i find interesting:

THOMAS: Well, absolutely. But the Bible also says, without confession, there is no forgiveness.
Patsy, do you think...
J. RAMSEY: It doesn't say that.
THOMAS: It doesn't?
J. RAMSEY: Christ did not ask for repentance when he forgave his executers.
THOMAS: Without confession, there is no forgiveness. Do you think that God will forgive the person that did this?
P. RAMSEY: That's up to that person and God.
J. RAMSEY: That's up to God.
THOMAS: Do you support the death penalty for the person who is ultimately convicted of this crime?
J. RAMSEY: I do not support the death penalty because of the horrible flaws I've seen in our justice system. There are many, many innocent people on death row today because of people like Steve Thomas.
THOMAS: Patsy?
J. RAMSEY: I concur.
THOMAS: Do you support the death penalty in this case, whoever killed your daughter?
P. RAMSEY: I...
KING: No, because they would say, what if it's the wrong guy that's convicted and they find out 10 years later?

I think its very interesting, I think Steve scared the Ramseys with the forgiveness comment and I think it is interesting to read the entire transcript and see that when steve pressured J&P, they either avoided the question or lied or changed the subject. To this day, I still dont know how, if the Patsy was guilty, she could have lived with herself, doing something that horrible would haunt me every second of everyday....

full transcript--->http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0005/31/lkl.00.html

She convinced herself it was an accident and Burke needed her. IMO:bang:

Larry King jumped in and saved them too. I can't stand that man.:mad:

from what ive seen of Larry while he is around John, he really seems to feel sorry for John, its odd

from what ive seen of Larry while he is around John, he really seems to feel sorry for John, its odd

Believe it or not lots of people do feel sorrry for not just John these are the people who also believe a parent could not do this to their child. There was a time I believe that too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back