1199 users online (211 members and 988 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500

    Cyber Vigilante Brings On Heat Take That

    Well good for tech savvy young folks is what I say. Jesse McPherson of the Fishtown section of Philadelphia was burglarized. He shares an apaprtment with his girlfriend and another roomie. Well, in came a thief while the roomie hid with her dog. They ripped Jesse's big screen TV off the wall and stole his XBox, and Laptop. Jesse was surprised when his co-workers got him a new XBox. He logged on and was greeted by a voice message from the burglar. He told Jesse he had his stuff and he could buy it back. Yeah man these Philly thieves got some nerve. Jesse had been to the pawn shops and they gave him a digi photo of the guy trying to pawn his stuff. Stupid thief took the wrong charger for the XBox. Once this numbnut contacted MCPherson it was on. He enlisted the help of other tech savvy sleuths and they got this kids name and number and blasted him. His mom even insisted her son did not steal that stuff because she herself bought it from a crackhead. Which in fact could have happened, but ummmmm, K! The story goes on, and I am clueless about these electronics, but I do like this Jesse McPherson. Good on him and he got his XBox and Laptop back, yo!http://www.philly.com/dailynews/loca...his_stuff.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,188
    Filly that's a great story!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom View Post
    Filly that's a great story!
    Ain't it golfmom? I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was like "Go super tech". Fortunate for the roomie too as she was home when it happened. I have to confess though I'm jaded. When I read that yesterday the first thing came to my mind was the roomie was in on it. I know it's so wrong, but well lived a little and seen things so this story made my day.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Ain't it golfmom? I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was like "Go super tech". Fortunate for the roomie too as she was home when it happened. I have to confess though I'm jaded. When I read that yesterday the first thing came to my mind was the roomie was in on it. I know it's so wrong, but well lived a little and seen things so this story made my day.
    It kind of reminded me of the story of Perverted Justice rescue of a young girl. The PD declared her a runaway when in fact she was being held captive by a sicko. They tracked his ass down and got her rescued.

  5. #5
    curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Tarheel State - Go HEELS!
    Posts
    1,893
    Oh good grief. His mom insisted that she bought the stuff from a crackhead on the street. She thinks that is acceptable? Lady that is only about one step up from having stolen it yourself. Oh good gravy when oh when can we legally start sterilizing the idiots?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by curious1 View Post
    Oh good grief. His mom insisted that she bought the stuff from a crackhead on the street. She thinks that is acceptable? Lady that is only about one step up from having stolen it yourself. Oh good gravy when oh when can we legally start sterilizing the idiots?
    Meh, my son did not steal that stuff I purchased it from a crackhead so there. Lady was serious. I'm glad this young dude got most of his stuff back.

  7. #7
    curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Tarheel State - Go HEELS!
    Posts
    1,893
    Yeah, how dare you accuse her son of stealing! They are find upstanding citizens. They don't steal they get all their stuff like everybody else they buy it.........................................form the local crackhead.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by curious1 View Post
    Yeah, how dare you accuse her son of stealing! They are find upstanding citizens. They don't steal they get all their stuff like everybody else they buy it.........................................form the local crackhead.
    Best is one of the super duper tech vigilante dudes taped a phone call he had with Mrs. My Son Don't Steal, and he put the conversation on You Tube. I so gotta find that. Apparently she was freaking out naturally.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2016, 05:31 PM
  2. TX - Mark Gabler, 33, slain in vigilante killing, Bexar County, 26 April 2010
    By tatertot in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2016, 08:09 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 03:02 PM
  4. Canada - Vigilante sets up sting in Timmies Ottowa
    By tarabull in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 08:04 PM