IN IN - Shantell Craighead, 27, & Rachel Roos, 23, Fort Wayne, 31 March 2008

Al_B

Sometimes you just have to wonder why people are s
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I say it;s really 7 since one was pregnant

"FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) - Six dead in two days. Fort Wayne police say it's the most violent stretch anyone on the force can remember.
On Monday, Police found the bodies of two women in a north-east fort wayne home 4648 Blum Drive. The Allen County Coroner says 27-year old Shantell Craighead and 23-year old Rachel Roos were shot to death and is officially ruling their deaths homicides.
They were called to the scene after someone stopped by to visit one of the women and saw a body through the open back door. Police say there were no signs of forced entry into the home.
A friend of Roos told Newschannel 15 that she was 8 months pregnant.
The coroner says Roos' unborn "

http://www.wane.com/Global/story.asp?S=8097592

I say it;s really 7 since one was pregnant

"FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) - Six dead in two days. Fort Wayne police say it's the most violent stretch anyone on the force can remember.
On Monday, Police found the bodies of two women in a north-east fort wayne home 4648 Blum Drive. The Allen County Coroner says 27-year old Shantell Craighead and 23-year old Rachel Roos were shot to death and is officially ruling their deaths homicides.
They were called to the scene after someone stopped by to visit one of the women and saw a body through the open back door. Police say there were no signs of forced entry into the home.
A friend of Roos told Newschannel 15 that she was 8 months pregnant.
The coroner says Roos' unborn "

http://www.wane.com/Global/story.asp?S=8097592

My condolences to the citizens of Indiana. It's almost unimaginable that this kind of violence exists in one place. I pray Indiana never has to get used to this. Who in their ever living right mind murders an 8 month pregnant woman?

I usually just lurk but I am Fort Wayne and have been living in TX for 6yrs now. That is so sad to hear and I'm a little shocked. I'm not sure about the neighborhood where the two ladies were shot but the other two crime scenes are not the best neighborhoods. I wonder if the shooting involving the 2 women and unborn child is drug related? I think there was a shooting in Indy not too long ago where they shot 2 women and 2 babies over drugs.

This is scary for me. My niece and her husband lives there. That's alot of murders in such a short time span for a very large city let alone Ft. Wayne.

http://www.21alive.com/news/local/17239084.html

The first shooting, up here on Bloom Drive. The victims, shot multiple times, were Shantell Craighead and Rachel Roos. Roos was eight months pregnant. The Chief told us Tuesday, they thought this was a "domestic dispute." But, that's changed. Indiana's NewsCenter has learned it could be drug-related. Police are struggling to find suspects connected to this violent crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back