Patients get cancer from transplant

This is very sad. Some types of pediatric cancer are very hard to diagnose
but you would have thought with all of this medical attention they would have had better answers, sooner.

My DD cannot even donate blood because she had cancer as a kid, and she is cured...

Lynie

They said that type of cancer reacts well to treatment. Gosh, if they had diagnosed the cancer while he was alive, could they have saved his life? :(

fran

This hits too close to home for me. My hubby had a transplant recently and although he had undergone vigorous testing for cancer himself before they would consider him a candidate for transplant, the donor died suddenly of a stroke and was not screened for cancer. Now it's a waiting game.

How sad...may prayers for the families going thru this.

This hits too close to home for me. My hubby had a transplant recently and although he had undergone vigorous testing for cancer himself before they would consider him a candidate for transplant, the donor died suddenly of a stroke and was not screened for cancer. Now it's a waiting game.

Many prayers for you guys.
I couldn't even imagine how scary this must be.

Bless you sweety. I hope and pray all works out well for you and hubby.

:blowkiss:
fran

:eek: :( Sorry you're going through this.:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back