OH - Mizia Sisson, 1, beaten to death, Perry Township, 31 March 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Does it ever end? Crystal Sisson aged twenty four and her boyfriend William Kelley have been charged in the death of Sisson's one year old son, Mizia Sisson. The mother called 911 a full day after the little baby received severe head injuries in a motel room. Both have been charged so far with child endangering, and police believe the boyfriend caused the injury. Mugshots and story at link.http://www.newsnet5.com/news/15784535/detail.html

This link is from yesterday, but gives the various accounts of the incident the mother alleges happened. Ultimately she says her boyfriend grabbed this baby who just turned one year old by the legs and smacked his head on a dresser. They took Sisson's little girl from her and can't find Mizia's father and the little girls dad is in prison in West Virginia. This woman actually took this baby from one hotel to another in this condition.http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?ID=405962&categoryID=11

How sad. I read here all the time and these are the stories that keep me awake at night. Is that the "moms" mugshot? I'd like to wipe that smile off her face. How can you smile like that when you baby has been murdered?! :furious:

I have one comment...The mother really needs to get her act together...she seems to make horrible choices in men...the poor baby boy is another victim of yet another mother's,"boyfreind."

I have one comment...The mother really needs to get her act together...she seems to make horrible choices in men...the poor baby boy is another victim of yet another mother's,"boyfreind."

Her act caused her child his life and her other child now has to go through the system. Imagine being that little girl living in that chaos, and then being taken to child social services not knowing what the heck is going on.

How sad. I read here all the time and these are the stories that keep me awake at night. Is that the "moms" mugshot? I'd like to wipe that smile off her face. How can you smile like that when you baby has been murdered?! :furious:

My thoughts exactly, what the H*ll does she have to smile about? Her baby is or was dying and she is smiling! Putem both down pleeze.

Another sad story.... I wonder where the biological dad was? Joint custody should be the norm so the father is involved and knows what is going on. These women take up with loser men and put their kids in danger and there is nothing the biological father can do. If the biological father had more rights/joint custody he could step in and maybe stop some of this.

Another sad story.... I wonder where the biological dad was? Joint custody should be the norm so the father is involved and knows what is going on. These women take up with loser men and put their kids in danger and there is nothing the biological father can do. If the biological father had more rights/joint custody he could step in and maybe stop some of this.

I think in most of the cases we hear about like this on here the biological father is absent because the mother doesn't know who that might be. OR the bio fathers may be as big as losers as the current bfs. These women are losers too. They need a man in their life and they'll even sacrifice they're children to have one.
It's a sick world we live in today, and I don't see how we can stop this phenomenon. I fear it's only going to get worse and worse.

I would like to smack that silly look off her face until her head spins around!!
I'm at my wits end seeing & hearing these stories about beaten/murdered babies/children. I'm at a loss as to what we can do to stop it. :(

From one of the links above:

According to the complaint, the whereabouts of Mizia's alleged father, Claud Gilbert, are unknown. Breanna's alleged father, Daniel Bradley, is in a West Virginia prison.

Kelley and the mother have dated for only two months, and Kelley may have family in Stark County, Compton said.

So this animal his given birth to 4 children. 2 were previously removed from her permanently, and 1 is dead.

Sterelize her now.

STATE OF OHIO

Plaintiff-Appellee

-vs-

WILLIAM LAMAR KELLEY

Defendant-Appellant

CHARACTER OF PROCEEDING: Appeal from the Court of Common Pleas,

JUDGMENT: Affirmed
DATE OF JUDGMENT ENTRY: December 7, 2009

snip

A jury trial commenced on December 1, 2008. The jury found appellant guilty of murder as a proximate result of child endangering and child endangering. By judgment entry filed December 23, the trial court sentenced appellant to an aggregate term of fifteen years to life in prison.

snip

After the ruling, defense counsel elicited the following testimony from Ms. Sisson as to her motivation for testifying:

{¶60} "[MR. MACK] Q. Crystal, you pled guilty to child endangering, correct?
{¶61} "A. Yes.
{¶62} "Q. And as a result you only received three years of imprisonment, correct?

Entire appeal at link:
http://www.fifthdist.org/dec072009/Kelley.pdf

Crystal Lynn Sisson

Housed: Franklin Pre-Release Center
Admission: 10/02/2008

Offense: 3rd Degree Child Endangerment
Sentence: 3 years

Expiration of Stated Term: 03/18/2011

William Lamar Kelley

Housed: Mansfield Correctional Institution
Admission: 12/16/2008

Offense: 1st Degree Murder