Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 69

Thread: Inconsistencies

  1. #1

    Inconsistencies

    just wanted to point one out,i bet there are a LOT of these....


    Q. (By Mr. Kane) Here's a question

    20 that was not asked, Mrs. Ramsey. Did you

    21 dress JonBenet Christmas Day?

    22 A. I can't remember.

    23 Q. (By Mr. Levin) Mrs. Ramsey, do

    24 you know whether or not she changed her

    25 underwear Christmas Day?

    0103

    1 A. I don't know.


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Q. (By Mr. Levin) Did you help

    13 JonBenet get dressed for the Whites'

    14 Christmas Day '96?

    15 A. Yes.

    16 Q. Did you do this by yourself or

    17 did John help you too?

    18 A. No, John did not help me




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by maya.morgen View Post
    just wanted to point one out,i bet there are a LOT of these....


    Q. (By Mr. Kane) Here's a question

    20 that was not asked, Mrs. Ramsey. Did you

    21 dress JonBenet Christmas Day?

    22 A. I can't remember.

    23 Q. (By Mr. Levin) Mrs. Ramsey, do

    24 you know whether or not she changed her

    25 underwear Christmas Day?

    0103

    1 A. I don't know.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Q. (By Mr. Levin) Did you help

    13 JonBenet get dressed for the Whites'

    14 Christmas Day '96?

    15 A. Yes.

    16 Q. Did you do this by yourself or

    17 did John help you too?

    18 A. No, John did not help me


    Very good Maya. The woman is an out and out liar and whenever she is questioned by anyone representing the police, inevitably, her answers are I don't remember. Is someone really going to forget whether or not they dressed their child before they went out that evening, six hours before she was killed. I would think the mother would miss her child so much that helping her get dressed would be one of those memories that brings tears to her eyes. But Patsy does not remember.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,842

    Great Catch...

    Yeah, good catch! I wonder though..if the first part that you wrote in blue font...where it says...Christmas Day....maybe he means that MORNING. He really wasn't specific.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,555
    Either way...it appears they're trying to see if there is an explanation for evidence from JR found on JB.Whether this was before his fiber evidence came in or not, I don't know.
    But do keep in mind,the R's book DOI came out right before ST's JonBenet did.In it,JR was already trying to account for his underwear fibers beside JB's bed,near the phone where they dialed 911,as well as his prints on the walk-in fridge and night vision goggles (and the broken window too,of course).Not knowing what Thomas's book was going to say,it appears he was trying to cover a few bases before the fact.
    The only thing I recall that stood out to me in Thomas' book,as far as that type of evidence goes, was something about several spots being found on the carpet near JB's bed,but what exactly what the spots were was never revealed.
    In PMPT,it is said that JB's body was 'tented' and covered with a super-glue type substance in an attempt to find prints on her.Only one was found,and who's it was wasn't ever revealed,as far as I know.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    7,669
    I had read both of those things before- that a print had been found by the coroner and he chose not to include it in his notes. Hmmm.
    And that there was something found on the rug in JBR's bedroom, and a piece of the rug was removed. I had read it was urine. I also think I recall that urine was found on the carpet outside the wineceller door. Anyone else remember this?
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,842
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    I had read both of those things before- that a print had been found by the coroner and he chose not to include it in his notes. Hmmm.
    And that there was something found on the rug in JBR's bedroom, and a piece of the rug was removed. I had read it was urine. I also think I recall that urine was found on the carpet outside the wineceller door. Anyone else remember this?
    I read somewhere that Patsy "pretended" to vomit (from being so "upset") on the carpet the morning that JB was "missing". But, later...the vomit was tested and that it was old...and that Patsy was trying to make it look like it was hers, from that morning. I think that is a load of bull though, because the pineapple wouldn't have been in JB's stomach, if it had of been HER that vomited, and I can't think of anyone elses that Patsy would have tried to cover up.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    I had read both of those things before- that a print had been found by the coroner and he chose not to include it in his notes. Hmmm.
    And that there was something found on the rug in JBR's bedroom, and a piece of the rug was removed. I had read it was urine. I also think I recall that urine was found on the carpet outside the wineceller door. Anyone else remember this?
    i remember reading that a piece of rug was cut and removed but i don't remember hearing what was found on it...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    I read somewhere that Patsy "pretended" to vomit (from being so "upset") on the carpet the morning that JB was "missing". But, later...the vomit was tested and that it was old...and that Patsy was trying to make it look like it was hers, from that morning. I think that is a load of bull though, because the pineapple wouldn't have been in JB's stomach, if it had of been HER that vomited, and I can't think of anyone elses that Patsy would have tried to cover up.
    I don't recall hearing any of that. I remember JR saying in an interview sarcastically that Patsy was accused of not being upset so she must've forced herself to vomit that morning. I haven't heard any of the other stuff. Is there a book out there somewhere that I haven't read or something? Ames you are a wealth of information on this case but I'm kind of at a loss about where you get some of this stuff. Please share!!!(Especially if it's a book!)lol!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    I had read both of those things before- that a print had been found by the coroner and he chose not to include it in his notes. Hmmm.
    And that there was something found on the rug in JBR's bedroom, and a piece of the rug was removed. I had read it was urine. I also think I recall that urine was found on the carpet outside the wineceller door. Anyone else remember this?
    Yes I have also read that urine was found on the rug outside the winecellar door. Isn't that why they thought that's where she was strangled? That and pieces of the carpeting on her face or something.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Yeah, good catch! I wonder though..if the first part that you wrote in blue font...where it says...Christmas Day....maybe he means that MORNING. He really wasn't specific.
    JB didn't get dressed to go to the Whites until later in the day, in the afternoon. I guess that's why he said "day".

  11. #11
    i'm sorry but this is ABSURD:

    from DOI

    "Both of us race to Burke's room at the far end of the second floor and find him apparently still sleep. Best not to arouse him until we figure out what's happening here, I think. He's better off asleep for now. I step into the hall."
    in THAT situation you don't wake him up IMMEDIATELY to ask him if he knows something???????????

    this is unbelievable......i'll NEVER buy this.....

  12. #12
    http://crimemagazine.com/solvingjbr-main.htm


    In the course of the interview with Patsy Ramsey, prosecutors asserted that investigators had found:
    • Fibers on the sticky side of the duct tape John Ramsey removed from his daughter's mouth when he says he discovered her body in the basement wine cellar that are "identical" to fibers in the red sweater-jacket Patsy was photographed wearing at a Christmas dinner at a friends' house the previous day.
    • Fibers from the same type of jacket in the paint tray from which a brush was taken that was used to help fashion the ligature found around JonBenet's neck.
    • Fibers from the same type of jacket "tied into" the ligature.
    • Fibers from the same type of black wool shirt made in Israel that John Ramsey wore to the Christmas dinner "in" the panties JonBenet was wearing when she found and in her "crotch area."

    THE PANTIES - John Ramsey told investigator Smit in his 1998 interview that while he had carried a sleeping JonBenet to bed after the family returned from their Christmas Day outing, he did not undress her. Patsy did. Patsy confirmed that. There is, therefore, no obvious way to explain why fibers from the type of shirt John was wearing when he says he put her to bed were found in her underpants and "crotch area."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,535
    Quote Originally Posted by maya.morgen View Post
    maya.morgen,
    Compelling list of evidence.

    THE PANTIES - John Ramsey told investigator Smit in his 1998 interview that while he had carried a sleeping JonBenet to bed after the family returned from their Christmas Day outing, he did not undress her. Patsy did. Patsy confirmed that. There is, therefore, no obvious way to explain why fibers from the type of shirt John was wearing when he says he put her to bed were found in her underpants and "crotch area."
    Well there is in that John's shirt came in contact with a naked JonBenet, go figure?


    .

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,555
    As far as I know,the spots on the carpet pieces that were taken from near JB's bed have never been revealed as to what they were.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,842
    Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    I don't recall hearing any of that. I remember JR saying in an interview sarcastically that Patsy was accused of not being upset so she must've forced herself to vomit that morning. I haven't heard any of the other stuff. Is there a book out there somewhere that I haven't read or something? Ames you are a wealth of information on this case but I'm kind of at a loss about where you get some of this stuff. Please share!!!(Especially if it's a book!)lol!
    LOL...I haven't mentioned the vomiting before, because I couldn't remember where I had read it. It may or may not be true....who knows. There are alot of untrue things about this case, out there floating around. I do not remember the source...I just remember reading it a few years ago. I do know that it wasn't in a book....so, probably something on the internet.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    maya.morgen,
    Compelling list of evidence.


    Well there is in that John's shirt came in contact with a naked JonBenet, go figure?


    .
    maybe her body was wiped clean with it?
    (i don't know what happened to that shirt,maybe i've missed that)

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,842
    Quote Originally Posted by maya.morgen View Post
    i'm sorry but this is ABSURD:

    from DOI



    in THAT situation you don't wake him up IMMEDIATELY to ask him if he knows something???????????

    this is unbelievable......i'll NEVER buy this.....
    You are right...it IS ABSURD! ANY parent would have immediately woke up a sibling, to find out if they saw or heard ANYTHING. The RN said that they were being monitored...so...what if they were hiding in BURKE'S ROOM!!!?!?!?! Get the boy up...and drag him down the stairs...and while you are doing it...ask him as many questions as you can think of. BUT NO....Burkey boy was TIRED...they had to let him get his rest. That was obviously more important to them than finding their MISSING DAUGHTER.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,842
    Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    JB didn't get dressed to go to the Whites until later in the day, in the afternoon. I guess that's why he said "day".
    My point is...he never specified whether he was talking about JB getting ready after she woke up, or before the White's Party.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    You are right...it IS ABSURD! ANY parent would have immediately woke up a sibling, to find out if they saw or heard ANYTHING. The RN said that they were being monitored...so...what if they were hiding in BURKE'S ROOM!!!?!?!?! Get the boy up...and drag him down the stairs...and while you are doing it...ask him as many questions as you can think of. BUT NO....Burkey boy was TIRED...they had to let him get his rest. That was obviously more important to them than finding their MISSING DAUGHTER.
    ita.
    i was also thinking....they HAD to come up with a reason why she's dead....the "RN" said she will die if they call the cops....so what are they doing?EXACTLY THAT!maybe to mislead the LE that she died because they called them in?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    LOL...I haven't mentioned the vomiting before, because I couldn't remember where I had read it. It may or may not be true....who knows. There are alot of untrue things about this case, out there floating around. I do not remember the source...I just remember reading it a few years ago. I do know that it wasn't in a book....so, probably something on the internet.
    It's on Ruthie's site.She thought perhaps Patsy was trying to cover something up by getting sick there.
    I don't know for sure,but I think the pineapple was too far down to have come back up if she'd thrown up.The word stomach is used,but I think it was actually found in her small intestine.But anyway,I would assume it's possible she could have still thrown up some stomach acid,if her stomach was empty.And we don't know for sure if she'd had anything to drink,either.

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    My point is...he never specified whether he was talking about JB getting ready after she woke up, or before the White's Party.
    yeah,my opinion is,after reading the interview,that the second time he wanted to trick her.....and he did.....she replied something else to the SAME question....

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Yeah, good catch! I wonder though..if the first part that you wrote in blue font...where it says...Christmas Day....maybe he means that MORNING. He really wasn't specific.

    Ames,
    JonBenet was not dressed Xmas Morning she opened her presents in her night-clothes, she had her photo taken with Patsy still not dressed. She likely never dressed until she went out on her bike around dinner time?


    Patsy knew where the interview was heading ..





    .

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,842
    Quote Originally Posted by maya.morgen View Post
    ita.
    i was also thinking....they HAD to come up with a reason why she's dead....the "RN" said she will die if they call the cops....so what are they doing?EXACTLY THAT!maybe to mislead the LE that she died because they called them in?
    Exactly...that is what every RDI that I have ever posted with, believes also. On FFJ, there is a link to yet another JB book....its called 120 Clues to Why an Intruder didn't Kill JonBenet....or SOMETHING like that. The point is...there are 120 clues pointing to the Ramseys....and one of them being the exact thing that you just posted. The RN was a reason to explain the dead body in the house...."If you talk to so much as a stray dog...she dies". That is the exact reason that they called in the neighborhood...and the authorities. To make it look like....they were being monitored....they saw all these people coming in for a "tea party"...and so they killed her. (With all of those people there, how did they escape from the basement window without being seen by these people? I mean, how would an intruder KNOW if there were or weren't any of the Ramsey's friends OUTSIDE looking for clues or something. )

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,842
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    Ames,
    JonBenet was not dressed Xmas Morning she opened her presents in her night-clothes, she had her photo taken with Patsy still not dressed. She likely never dressed until she went out on her bike around dinner time?


    Patsy knew where the interview was heading ..





    .
    This is actually the time that I was referring to...when I said that this is the time that he COULD have been referring to, in the first interview that was posted in blue.. Maybe both times he was talking about before the Party, though. All I was saying is that he wasn't specific.

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Exactly...that is what every RDI that I have ever posted with, believes also. On FFJ, there is a link to yet another JB book....its called 120 Clues to Why an Intruder didn't Kill JonBenet....or SOMETHING like that. The point is...there are 120 clues pointing to the Ramseys....and one of them being the exact thing that you just posted. The RN was a reason to explain the dead body in the house...."If you talk to so much as a stray dog...she dies". That is the exact reason that they called in the neighborhood...and the authorities. To make it look like....they were being monitored....they saw all these people coming in for a "tea party"...and so they killed her. (With all of those people there, how did they escape from the basement window without being seen by these people? I mean, how would an intruder KNOW if there were or weren't any of the Ramsey's friends OUTSIDE looking for clues or something. )
    i still can't be sure though WHO did it.....
    but,imo # 1.Burke
    # 2.Patsy
    #3.John(but i doubt that he actually killed her)

    this case is unbelievable...i never changed my mind so often while following a case before!lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •