Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Inconsistencies

Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    maya.morgen,
    Compelling list of evidence.

Well there is in that John's shirt came in contact with a naked JonBenet, go figure?

maybe her body was wiped clean with it?
    (i don't know what happened to that shirt,maybe i've missed that)

Quote Originally Posted by maya.morgen View Post
    i'm sorry but this is ABSURD:

from DOI

in THAT situation you don't wake him up IMMEDIATELY to ask him if he knows something???????????

this is unbelievable......i'll NEVER buy this.....
    You are right...it IS ABSURD! ANY parent would have immediately woke up a sibling, to find out if they saw or heard ANYTHING. The RN said that they were being monitored...so...what if they were hiding in BURKE'S ROOM!!!?!?!?! Get the boy up...and drag him down the stairs...and while you are doing it...ask him as many questions as you can think of. BUT NO....Burkey boy was TIRED...they had to let him get his rest. That was obviously more important to them than finding their MISSING DAUGHTER.

Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    JB didn't get dressed to go to the Whites until later in the day, in the afternoon. I guess that's why he said "day".
    My point is...he never specified whether he was talking about JB getting ready after she woke up, or before the White's Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    You are right...it IS ABSURD! ANY parent would have immediately woke up a sibling, to find out if they saw or heard ANYTHING. The RN said that they were being monitored...so...what if they were hiding in BURKE'S ROOM!!!?!?!?! Get the boy up...and drag him down the stairs...and while you are doing it...ask him as many questions as you can think of. BUT NO....Burkey boy was TIRED...they had to let him get his rest. That was obviously more important to them than finding their MISSING DAUGHTER.
    ita.
    i was also thinking....they HAD to come up with a reason why she's dead....the "RN" said she will die if they call the cops....so what are they doing?EXACTLY THAT!maybe to mislead the LE that she died because they called them in?

LOL...I haven't mentioned the vomiting before, because I couldn't remember where I had read it. It may or may not be true....who knows. There are alot of untrue things about this case, out there floating around. I do not remember the source...I just remember reading it a few years ago. I do know that it wasn't in a book....so, probably something on the internet.
    It's on Ruthie's site.She thought perhaps Patsy was trying to cover something up by getting sick there.
    I don't know for sure,but I think the pineapple was too far down to have come back up if she'd thrown up.The word stomach is used,but I think it was actually found in her small intestine.But anyway,I would assume it's possible she could have still thrown up some stomach acid,if her stomach was empty.And we don't know for sure if she'd had anything to drink,either.

My point is...he never specified whether he was talking about JB getting ready after she woke up, or before the White's Party.
    yeah,my opinion is,after reading the interview,that the second time he wanted to trick her.....and he did.....she replied something else to the SAME question....

Yeah, good catch! I wonder though..if the first part that you wrote in blue font...where it says...Christmas Day....maybe he means that MORNING. He really wasn't specific.

Ames,
    JonBenet was not dressed Xmas Morning she opened her presents in her night-clothes, she had her photo taken with Patsy still not dressed. She likely never dressed until she went out on her bike around dinner time?

Patsy knew where the interview was heading ..

ita.
    i was also thinking....they HAD to come up with a reason why she's dead....the "RN" said she will die if they call the cops....so what are they doing?EXACTLY THAT!maybe to mislead the LE that she died because they called them in?
    Exactly...that is what every RDI that I have ever posted with, believes also. On FFJ, there is a link to yet another JB book....its called 120 Clues to Why an Intruder didn't Kill JonBenet....or SOMETHING like that. The point is...there are 120 clues pointing to the Ramseys....and one of them being the exact thing that you just posted. The RN was a reason to explain the dead body in the house...."If you talk to so much as a stray dog...she dies". That is the exact reason that they called in the neighborhood...and the authorities. To make it look like....they were being monitored....they saw all these people coming in for a "tea party"...and so they killed her. (With all of those people there, how did they escape from the basement window without being seen by these people? I mean, how would an intruder KNOW if there were or weren't any of the Ramsey's friends OUTSIDE looking for clues or something. )

Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    Ames,
    JonBenet was not dressed Xmas Morning she opened her presents in her night-clothes, she had her photo taken with Patsy still not dressed. She likely never dressed until she went out on her bike around dinner time?

Patsy knew where the interview was heading ..

This is actually the time that I was referring to...when I said that this is the time that he COULD have been referring to, in the first interview that was posted in blue.. Maybe both times he was talking about before the Party, though. All I was saying is that he wasn't specific.

Exactly...that is what every RDI that I have ever posted with, believes also. On FFJ, there is a link to yet another JB book....its called 120 Clues to Why an Intruder didn't Kill JonBenet....or SOMETHING like that. The point is...there are 120 clues pointing to the Ramseys....and one of them being the exact thing that you just posted. The RN was a reason to explain the dead body in the house...."If you talk to so much as a stray dog...she dies". That is the exact reason that they called in the neighborhood...and the authorities. To make it look like....they were being monitored....they saw all these people coming in for a "tea party"...and so they killed her. (With all of those people there, how did they escape from the basement window without being seen by these people? I mean, how would an intruder KNOW if there were or weren't any of the Ramsey's friends OUTSIDE looking for clues or something. )
    i still can't be sure though WHO did it.....
    but,imo # 1.Burke
    # 2.Patsy
    #3.John(but i doubt that he actually killed her)

this case is unbelievable...i never changed my mind so often while following a case before!lol

This is actually the time that I was referring to...when I said that this is the time that he COULD have been referring to, in the first interview that was posted in blue.. Maybe both times he was talking about before the Party, though. All I was saying is that he wasn't specific.
    Ames,
    Sure, but they knew that the size-12's were out of place so wanted specifically to know if JonBenet had changed her underwear e.g. size-12's. In the other interview they are locking her into a version of events that exclude John from being in a position to deposit his shirt fibers onto JonBenet's genitals.

i still can't be sure though WHO did it.....
    but,imo # 1.Burke
    # 2.Patsy
    #3.John(but i doubt that he actually killed her)

this case is unbelievable...i never changed my mind so often while following a case before!lol

same here!

...i've flip flopped betw Burke & Patsy, i don't know how many times....i don't think John actually killed JBR either...

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    same here!

...i've flip flopped betw Burke & Patsy, i don't know how many times....i don't think John actually killed JBR either...
    It couldn't have been Burke. He asked..."What did you find?", after overhearing Patsy on the 911 call about finding the ransom note. John then said..."we are not speaking to you". I don't think that Burke is involved at all.

It couldn't have been Burke. He asked..."What did you find?", after overhearing Patsy on the 911 call about finding the ransom note. John then said..."we are not speaking to you". I don't think that Burke is involved at all.
    i never knew what to believe about that conversation,maybe b/c i didn't hear anything while listening to the 911 call.but if so many people say it's there,then probably it is.

i always thought that maybe Patsy is lying about the pineapple b/c Burke's fingerprints were on the bowl and that wasn't good.

JOHN RAMSEY: Except for when I was there
    18 the suitcase was flat up against the wall.
    19 MIKE KANE: When you say flat up against the
    20 wall, how do you mean?
    21 JOHN RAMSEY: It was standing up like this,
    22 only it the light surface was against the wall.
    23 LOU SMIT: You said you moved it? Did you
    24 mention that?
    25 JOHN RAMSEY: I moved it a bit just to see
    1 if there was glass. It's funny how you remember
    2 things. I swear that window opened from the other
    3 side. I guess other than that, I can't see
    4 anything.

LOU SMIT: Now you said that you picked up
    15 pieces of glass.
    16 JOHN RAMSEY: Um hmm.
    17 LOU SMIT: A few little pieces.
    18 JOHN RAMSEY: Um hmm.
    19 LOU SMIT: And did you say you put them on
    20 the window well or on the suitcase or do you
    21 remember?
    22 JOHN RAMSEY: I don't remember for sure.

~~~

PMPT,page 44
    "On the floor under the window,he(Fleet) found small pieces of glass.He placed some of them on the windowsill.Then he moved the suitcase a few feet to get a closer look at the window."

so 2 persons already moved the suitcase before the police could take a look at it....
    and then lou smit comes and tells us that it was placed there by an intruder....yeah right

and don't you find it interesting,both John and Fleet telling the same story about the pieces of glass?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast