1366 users online (341 members and 1025 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Strike Two For Female Predator

Jaime Foss is behind bars for the second time accused of having sex with a fifteen year old boy. The mother of four was arrested last month and terms of her bail were for her to stay away from the boy. Could Mrs. Foss just bide by the law? Of course not. After she made bail she continued to see the boy and police arrested her after they found the boy in her house on Wednesday.http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/17304809.html

Oh Jaime Foss is thirty-one and met this poor kid in Church. She actually had him in her home on the day she had to go to court. She needs to stay locked up as it's obvious she continued to victimize this boy.http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...3082wisc1.html

There's no way a 15 yr old in the sack is worth 100 years in prison.

Her poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    There's no way a 15 yr old in the sack is worth 100 years in prison.

Her poor kids.
    She has to stay locked up. There's no way she is going to leave that kid alone. Contrary to what people may believe and such in regards to the female predators up the line somewhere that kid is gonna have problems. He's a victim. Church too!

Yes, she needs to be locked up or she'll be back having kids with him and marrying him when she gets out of jail for that!

She bailed herself out though. Interesting choice of words there. Does that mean she has money? Nobody in her family did it for her?

Four kids and she has time to screw around with a pimply 15 yr old kid. I do feel sorry for him, although from some men I've heard that this is quite a conquest (to be bedded by an older woman as a teen)! Kind of scary if you ask me.

Yuck! I would feel like a big ol nasty old lady. I don't understand how people can do this..it's so grose to me. Don't even get me started on Mary Kay Laturneau. She looks like she could be Vili's mother and when I see them two snuggled up in pics. together it looks sooooo ODD. (and grose)

Oh, my money is on her trying to become pregnant with this stunt...

Yeah, I hope they've given her a blood test, believe09. I was thinking that too. What a SICKO.

Sounds just like Mary Kay Laterno. What gets me is these female sexual preditors get easier sentences than if they were male. I HATE double standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    Sounds just like Mary Kay Laterno. What gets me is these female sexual preditors get easier sentences than if they were male. I HATE double standards.
    Me too.

I am still furious LaFave was "too pretty" for jail.

I just don't get it. The idea of sex with a 15 yr old boy was repulsive to me back when I was a teen. These women have to be very sick in the head to want young boys. YUCK