858 users online (82 members and 776 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Even if misspoken, did a blue barrel wash up that day on Long Beach??? I can't see how he can misspeak that.

Maybe I am not getting the "misspeak" that Tom'sGirl and SS are seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    I emailed the reporter who did this article and asked her to clarify two things..the key piece of evidence and where is Long Beach located that they are referencing ..what river, and what town?

If I hear back from her I will post here as to where Long Beach is and what was found.

Is anyone here local to that area that knows where Long Beach is in Illinois?
    Wondering if it's pertaining to this report
    http://tinyurl.com/5ts3r4

Hi Tg.. it could be..infact it seems almost certain that the blue barrel in this story you posted is the same as the one in the story I posted.

So that clarifies somewhat..but the tire tracks, LE etc..seem to point to the fact that the barrel was picked up..but nothing after that in either story.
    Could this barrel contain the missing nightstand? Just joking really..but you never know?

for getting the article!!! No doubt that this is what the "key piece of evidence" was referred to. Again, MEDIA PLAYING UP to the public.

I immediately thought of DP and Stacy's dog when I saw the words " paw prints". But then remembered that there was a discussion on how the dog "whimpered" past DP to go outside. So, if they were dog tracks, no way would they have been from DP and Stacy's dog.

However, the "tire tracks" interested me. Hopefully, someone in LE has taken pictures of them and will compare them to all the vehicle tires of DP's.

I think maybe the paw prints were from the K-9 officers and the tire tracks were from the police units dispatched to the scene.

Great find, TG! (As always you sure came through!! WTG!)

Since it only contained lake water...does it mean it could have contained something else before and will they be doing tests to prove it didn't?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I think Long Beach Michigan..but don't quote me...let me find it.

Indiana... I think near Michigan City..on the shore of Lake Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticj View Post
    I think Long Beach Michigan..but don't quote me...let me find it.
    Indiana, only about 58 miles from Bolingbrook

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/9-eK7cXYjeRI2gA5BY

I don't know. I think I believe the latest article "key piece of evidence." But the article is pretty poorly written so it is hard to tell. I think if he was just talking about one of the many barrels that have been found, I think he would have said something about people finding what they think is evidence. But he said "key." I noticed in the article they talked about how the barrel contained nothing but lake water. But I wonder if perhaps there wasn't traces of blood or body fluids found in it. I think the Sgt. slipped this in to make sure DrewP knew. I think he was saying "we are this close DrewP."

On the tire tracks and the paw print, I too believe they were left by police and maybe a cadaver dog.

I posted the article because it was written about the ISP's main PR guy..therefore if he said something, but at the same time didn't..it left much to be considered. The reporter has not gotten back to me yet about my questions..nor do I really think she will. If I would guess what this means is one of two things..either the barrel in question has some connection to this case..or , and this is my belief it does not, ..but ISP wants Drew to be aware that every barrel that appears they look at with his name on it. I think that this was also to show us that ISP is still on the case and nothing is ever dismissed at this point.

Yes, the article was to point out the time going into these cases and how things were moving towards an arrest, imo. I think it was a good idea to not only let the public be made aware, but to put DP and JAB on notice in a round about way.

We may not have heard the last of the blue barrel.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Today is the 6-month anniversary of Stacy Peterson going missing. The last time anyone spoke to her outside the immediate household, was about 10:15am on Sunday, October 28, 2007.

I was hoping that they would have found her today. Prayers for Stacy and family.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I have been studying the maps of Hassert Blvd/ HWY 111 for days. Remember when I had that dream I posted, I think it was in NOV or DEC?? To make a long story short I later found it interesting that some "psychics" were also interested in that area close to the "quarry".
    I had another dream about this and have been scanning the maps for days looking for a 5 star motel and an airport in that same area. I have found some but still am not clear about it in my mind. I have been praying for clarification.
    ANY HOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I did find a "Long Beach Elementary School". Could that be what the reporter was referring to?? Hope this link works!
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=e...33459&t=h&z=12

I remember your dream

CuriosityCat,

Please take a look at this link: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/W+Bough...rook+IL+60490/

The grey area in the middle of the map is Clow Airport. I'm pretty sure there aren't any five-star hotels in Bolingbrook. However, there are probably several in communities within 30 minutes.

I live about 2 miles from the Airport in South Naperville. Let me know if you have any other questions about the area.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast