Father/Daughter dating, have child togethe

And she wants "respect"? Gag!!!!!!!!!

Hoppy

They're doing more than dating. Best is at the end of the story says LE is monitoring them? Oh-Kay then! I wonder how the original mom feels and is the baby, Celeste's dad also her grandpop?

that is just sickening! I can only imagine how that child will feel one day! Ugh! I wanna throw up!

Gross!! This wrong on so many levels, thought for sure the news article was going to say they didn't know they were father & daughter, boy, was I wrong!
:eek:

Sick and bizarre. It must be some mental thing she is trying to make up for. He didn't stick around as a father but he'll stick around as a partner? Wacky for sure. It's too bad that three children are being affected by this. Her two and then the one they have together.

Sick and bizarre. It must be some mental thing she is trying to make up for. He didn't stick around as a father but he'll stick around as a partner? Wacky for sure. It's too bad that three children are being affected by this. Her two and then the one they have together.

Exactly. IF you can't think clearly enough or have the sense to walk away at least don't go public with a photo op so your kids have to live with your stupidity.:eek: :mad:

disFREAKINGgusting.

I am sure the kid will be somewhat retarded. You can inbreed like that without HUGE health issues.:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

You guys ever heard the song by Ray Stevens "I am my own Grandpa"? It's a really funny song...

Thats nasty. That kid is her own sister and daughter. The baby is his daughter and grandchild. And I could keep going but its gross. They even look alike yikes.

I wonder if any dna testing has been done. With a trashy bunch like that maybe the pervert grandpa/daddy isn't really even related and doesn't even know it.

so they have a child that dies due to a birth defect. they continue to have sex and produce another child despite knowing the risk. now they want respect....

This part right here has me wanting to go take a shower to wash the ick off of me:
<br>

"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Mrs Deaves said the physical relationship with her father was like "a sexual relationship with any other man".

For Mr Deaves the sexual relationship was "absolutely fantastic".

Seriously... ick!!!! Bad enough that they are engaging in an incestuous relationship... but to freaking brag about how good the sex is. Just... ICK!!!!!!

I thought it was going to say step-father. This is just so disgusting. The thought of it makes me want to throw up. Matter of fact, I don't want to think about it. Poor kid is all I got to say. Can you imagine the mental, emotional problems this one is going to have? :waitasec:

Gross!! This wrong on so many levels, thought for sure the news article was going to say they didn't know they were father & daughter, boy, was I wrong!
:eek:

The number of sick perverted freaks on this earth never ceases to amaze me!
Is the entire world nuts?

There is obviously some major lack of good sense and morals playing in this story.

And the child will definately have problems, medically, psychologically, emotionally, you name it!
Simply disgusting!:furious:

They're doing more than dating. Best is at the end of the story says LE is monitoring them? Oh-Kay then! I wonder how the original mom feels and is the baby, Celeste's dad also her grandpop?

Yes he is.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts