703 users online (104 members and 599 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #6

We are not going to start debating religious reasons if you care to debate that please take it to the PP Forum. If I see one calling members ignorant just because of this Mars Hill you will be timed out or banned from WS. Enough is enough.
    Sincerely,
    WindChime

Just an observation seeing as how Nick withdrew $50 from the atm. You can get a one way bus/train ticket to Canada for less then $50.

I'm in Vancouver, Canada atm and whenever we goto Seattle, we just get the bus down

http://www.quickcoach.com/

Just a thought...

But does Canada have an online website like career builders? If Nic left for Cananda he would need to find work and if someone has the access to search resumes you could tailor it to his background.

Why only take $50 from your account if you are planning on heading to Canada??

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    Why only take $50 from your account if you are planning on heading to Canada??

I agree. The small withdrawal, the two sketch books left on his desk, no evidence of missing clothes, etc......I just don't get the feeling this guy planned to be gone for any length of time. I mean, if I was going to disappear and I had access to secret paypal accounts, I'd empty all those suckers out and be sure I had plenty of cash before I took my walk. Wouldn't y'all?

Lots of good info from Harlett. I hope her information has "settled" it for everyone concerning Christine and her "involvement" in this. Poor little mother, no WONDER she couldn't stand to read the comments being posted about her

I can almost understand that he didn't take his clothes. Maybe in his "other lifestyle" (if there was one) he didn't wear the same type of clothing or perhaps he had been buying other clothing over a period of time and kept them somewhere else. Also, I could understand him not taking his 2 favorite sketch books if he had other sketch books elsewhere.

I cannot understand why you would only take $50 out of an account if you planned on leaving.

I sure would like to know about the phone call Nick received or made at 4:47PM. IMO if it were from someone Nick was having whatever secret life with then LE would have that persons # and would have been in contact with that person or if they couldn't contact that person that would be another point towards Nick just running off with that individual or of that person harming Nick in someway.

Anyhow, by all outward appearances, IMO, it seems like Nick was a man who was going to go pick up sugar from Costco and go home to his family.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by kgeaux View Post
    I agree. The small withdrawal, the two sketch books left on his desk, no evidence of missing clothes, etc......I just don't get the feeling this guy planned to be gone for any length of time. I mean, if I was going to disappear and I had access to secret paypal accounts, I'd empty all those suckers out and be sure I had plenty of cash before I took my walk. Wouldn't y'all?

Lots of good info from Harlett. I hope her information has "settled" it for everyone concerning Christine and her "involvement" in this. Poor little mother, no WONDER she couldn't stand to read the comments being posted about her

Talking Christine

I know she probably hates everyone on these boards after all the speculation everyone has made, but I wish she would divulge some information. If we found him, she could get the child support she deserves. I HOPE he is alive so she can get the support she needs. I do think she has acted strange thus far but if he has this "double" life then it all makese sense.

I just think to her she thinks we are all nosey and is offended but we really do just want to help!

Sorry to pop out of no where...I am an obsessive lurker!

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    Anyhow, by all outward appearances, IMO, it seems like Nick was a man who was going to go pick up sugar from Costco and go home to his family.
    ---
    That's where I'm at as well.

I think if he was living a secret life it could be reasoned that there may be other accounts that Christine didn't know about. Or if his other life involves a special someone that person could be able to support them both comfortably.

Hey, I just wanted to repeat what I had said on the last thread just before it was closed.

If he really was living a double life, having an affair with someone of either sex, Christine's pregnancy could have served as a trigger. Christine becoming pregnant would prove to whoever he may have been seeing that 1. Nicholas was still having sex with Christine 2. he had another new tie to his other life 3. that whatever promises he may have made to another person were not being taken seriously... I hope that someone didn't loser their temper over this news.
    Or, the new pregnancy could have caused him to cut off another relationship and they could have taken it badly...

About the 54 dollars, yes, it's a small amount, but as someone else mentioned, he could have been squirreling money away for ages. Who knows!

I asked this before, but does anyone know if the authorities, or anyone else, has staked out the flyers being ripped down? It could be anything from a local weirdo doing it for kicks or someone who knows what happend to him! I think it's very important to find out JUST WHO IS TEARING THE FLYERS DOWN!

This is a graphic-design contest to design a MasterCard:
    http://www.odesk.com/community/node/846
    Apparently Nicholas entered, and posted as NFrancisco, telling people to vote for his--#5. The cardholder name on #5 is "Niccolo A Francisco." (Most people used "Lee M Cardholder.")
    I googled Niccolo Francisco, and found it on a web site, on a thread where people list their crushes.
    http://belerians.proboards34.com/ind...ead=1109163581
    It's kind of old (2005), but "Camille" lists, among others, Niccolo Francisco. A lot of the posts are in another language. I'm betting it's Tagalog (Philipino), because while I was clicking around, I got an ad for cheap phone calls to the Philippines.

I can't figure out who the board for, or where the poster with the crush on Niccolo lives, though.

Yes, but if he did have money left in the "secret" paypal account, why not take it out??

Quote Originally Posted by lew657 View Post
    I think if he was living a secret life it could be reasoned that there may be other accounts that Christine didn't know about. Or if his other life involves a special someone that person could be able to support them both comfortably.

Then again, here's someone with the username NiccoloFrancisco, and he's IN the Philippines.
    http://www.tipidpc.com/ratings.php?u...ccoloFrancisco

Do we know the children's names? I didn't see them anywhere and was thinking a proud Dad may have used a child's name on a project like that.

Nevermind just found their names: Zea and Noah

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
    This is a graphic-design contest to design a MasterCard:
    http://www.odesk.com/community/node/846
    Apparently Nicholas entered, and posted as NFrancisco, telling people to vote for his--#5. The cardholder name on #5 is "Niccolo A Francisco." (Most people used "Lee M Cardholder.")
    I googled Niccolo Francisco, and found it on a web site, on a thread where people list their crushes.
    http://belerians.proboards34.com/ind...ead=1109163581
    It's kind of old (2005), but "Camille" lists, among others, Niccolo Francisco. A lot of the posts are in another language. I'm betting it's Tagalog (Philipino), because while I was clicking around, I got an ad for cheap phone calls to the Philippines.

I can't figure out who the board for, or where the poster with the crush on Niccolo lives, though.
    TRex, dont know what this means to anything, but along the lines of Tagalog, I saw some comments on his flikker acct or a link to one of his other design sites- It was posted on another thread with a bunch of sites that someone found when googling his name- I am at work, but will be able to re-locate it later.
    I didnt really think anything of it, but it could be a clue to what happened to him. Has it been mentioned anywhere that he speaks Tagalog, or any other foreign lang.? I know that he is half Filipino, but there were some other languages on there- maybe Italian? I will find the links and post later- sorry to make you wait!

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast