Canada - 3 Schoenborn kids murdered, Merritt, BC, 6 April 2008 *Insanity*

MeoW333

Reaction score
"Three children under the age of 10 were found murdered Sunday in Merritt, B.C., RCMP have confirmed.
"Three children, they're three siblings," Const. Tracy Dunsmore said late Sunday.
Dunsmore said that nobody had been taken into custody in relation to the deaths, nor were police searching for any suspect."
http://www.brantfordexpositor.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=974289

How horrible!

It sounds like Mom and Dad were fighting, she left to get groceries and he killed the children while she was gone.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/serv...07/BNStory/National/home?cid=al_gam_mostemail

Quote from the link:

"Global news reported that the childrens' bodies were found propped on a couch with the words "forever young" written on a wall..."

My guess? One of the parents staged this as revenge against the other. I wouldn't automatically assume it was the father, either, though the odds are in favor of the male in the couple committing the murder.

Steve

Sperm Donor:

father.jpg

From: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20080407.wpolicebc0407/BNStory/National/home

Schoenborn was charged last May with sexual assault and uttering threats against a Vancouver woman.

He was also charged with a breach of recognizance from those charges, which resulted in a peace bond against to have no contact with the woman and to stay away from her residence.

The original charges ended in a stay of proceedings last July 20, but he pleaded guilty to the breached recognizance and was fined $500.

Schoenborn was also charged with impaired driving in Chilliwack last Nov. 22. He pleaded guilty, was fined $800 and was prohibited from driving for one year.

Then last Dec. 19, he was charged with driving while prohibited in Coquitlam.

That matter was scheduled for disposition Tuesday in the Merritt Law Courts.

Anyone with information about Shoenborn's location is asked to contact the Merritt RCMP Detachment at 250-378-4262 or CRIMESTOPPERS at 1-800-669-TIPS (8477).

More recently last week the suspect was arrested and charged at the childrens school for uttering threats!

Const. Julie Rattee said Schoenborn had a court order barring him from contacting the principal and the other children at the school. He did not have an order against seeing his own children.

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hLLwcfNdnykdbdN06KtRoQ4XxzOg

I hope for his sake that he offed himself.

I hope for EVERYONE ELSE'S sake he offed himself.....

What I meant is that if he didn't kill himself someone else will. A child killer's life expectancy is rather short in jail, which is fine by me.

I haven't read the links here but my radio station and local TV news says they think he's probably in the woods somewhere with his dog Van Gogh.

For those who aren't familiar with Merrit - it is pretty much isolated. It's cold there at nights. They don't think he has a vehicle unless he stole one to get away. Merrit is about 3 hrs drive from Vancouver; 1 hr from Kelowna and 1 hr from Kamloops. Population about 7,000. They have a huge country festival every summer.

I felt sick last nite when I watched the late news and heard the children were propped on a couch for the mother to see when she entered the trailer. My heart goes out to her.

One of their neighbors was on TV today and he said he saw the guy on Saturday, I believe. The guy started to walk over to him and because of his body language the neighbor got a little nervous. The guy said he was a roofer and he was looking for work. The neighbor said he could probably help him out.
The next day, the children were murdered.

Forever Young....definitely very spooky....Revenge was his agenda. The mother will never be the same again. He had to have hated her terribly bad to kill his 3 children and then practically advetrtise it by propping them on the couch. Gives me the creeps, this guy does!

I don't even know what to say. I am just posting because this is so horrendous. It breaks my heart to think of finding your children dead, posed and with that message. This is so sickening.

Forever young ... how chilling. Poor kids, and how horrific for their friends and family.

Why did they not lock him up after he was uttering threats at the children's school?? It would have prevented their murders. He was obviously unstable.

What I meant is that if he didn't kill himself someone else will. A child killer's life expectancy is rather short in jail, which is fine by me.

And I was just hoping the taxpayers might save some money, ya know?

Curiously KarlK, I have always heard/seen people refer to the hell child killers and molesters face in jail but I have never, well almost never, seen any evidence of this. I know it does happen occasionally but compared to the HUGE number of these animals that I see reported every day, it seems that only a very few really suffer in jail. I mean, if a perv was killed in jail you would think that it would be reported in the news. So we should see reports every day. If prisons allowed these killings by giving the general population access to them, I think the family of the killer/molester would have grounds for a lawsuit. Therefore I would bet they are better protected than we know.

Sometimes I wonder if this is not more of a myth than reality. As much as I would like it to be true....

Somebody who knows, tell me I am totally wrong, please.

Why did they not lock him up after he was uttering threats at the children's school?? It would have prevented their murders. He was obviously unstable.

Well hopefully the Judge is losing a few nites of sleep. This happens all the time here. The Crown showed that this guy had a history of failures to appear for court appearances.
People are wondering too why the police didn't let the public know sooner about the suspect.

This is a very small town and the RCMP here are inexperienced with matters like this. The spokesperson for the RCMP looks like shes right out of school.

As of this morning they seem to be searching for him on the basis that he's still in the area. Now they're saying that he's armed and dangerous.
There's also the risk that he's left. There are 4 highways near Merrit leading to different parts of the Province of BC. He could have hitched a ride.

Fwiw - I heard last nite on TV that the threats he made to the school involved another student who was bullying his daughter.

In one of the articles linked above, the little girl's friend said she was often teased for being new at school and for what she wore. : (

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back