Weekend Violence Rocks City-timeline

:eek: eek!!!!!!! Remember when I offered to visit?
Once again NO thanks....

You wanted to shovel snow, right? LOL Come on it'd be so worth it. Two of them incidents were within minutes of me. It's crazy out there I tell ya.

Whoa, Filly, that sounds like our "east side". Most of that stuff happens on that side of town and it's pretty scary to drive through. Stay safe, my friend.

I was pretty freaked out by that list (a 16 yr old doing all that?!) until I scrolled down and saw a pic of Charleton Heston in all his Ben Hur glory. Whew. Hot flashes.

Whoa, Filly, that sounds like our "east side". Most of that stuff happens on that side of town and it's pretty scary to drive through. Stay safe, my friend.

I was pretty freaked out by that list (a 16 yr old doing all that?!) until I scrolled down and saw a pic of Charleton Heston in all his Ben Hur glory. Whew. Hot flashes.

Usually I just concern myself with the 314's, but that home invasion was a little close for comfort. Nobody is breaking in here. I don't have anything to steal. LOL Plus I am fortified and ready just in case anybody would be coming through here. Quite the stud Mr. Heston was in his time.

Are you really fortified and ready, Filly? :eek: Does that mean what I think it means?

If it ever gets really bad in our part of town, I think I will buy a gun. I'm totally afraid to have one right now though because of the kids though. I could just sic them on the burglar. He wouldn't have a clue what happened to him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back