HELP! I need some advice QUICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ames

Reaction score
This really doesn't have a place here on the JBR board, but I need some advice from you guys. My daughter has a flat spot on the back of her head, that she needs a ct scan for...but, this is not what this is about. I was looking up info. on the internet about this. When the search page came up, I was reading all of them, trying to find one that fit the question that I had. ANYWAY...there...on the search page..was an advertisement from a man, offering his newborn baby daughter to anybody that wanted to...(he used the f word) his daughter's SOFT SPOT in her head?? :confused: Is this some new perverted thing out there in this sick world that we live in? Apparently it is, because there were other references to this type of thing, on the search page. I am scared for this baby girl. What should I do...call the police, the FBI....who?? He even said that the offer wouldn't last long, because the soft spot would eventually close up....:eek: What is this world coming to. We all need to ban together and help this baby girl. If he is doing this to her, and letting other men do it to her...then only GOD knows what else he is doing to her. I keep hoping that this is something that I can check out on SNOPES.COM..and it will be some sort of sicko madeup internet story.

Print that page & bookmark it. Then call police. That's what I would do.

Print that page & bookmark it. Then call police. That's what I would do.

My husband says not to click on the link...so you think that I should print the page out that had the searches on it?

Don't just print it, save it under "file, save" in your documents somewhere which is better proof for LE. Oh my, that is horrible. I hope it's just a cruel joke. SICKOS.

It's gotta be a hoax - or that baby has one heck of a big soft spot - it's ridiculous!

It's gotta be a hoax - or that baby has one heck of a big soft spot - it's ridiculous!

I sure hope that it is a hoax. There were other references to that sort of thing, though. That wasn't the only one...that is what made me wonder if it was for real. Although, I can't imagine how someone could physically do that.

I sure hope that it is a hoax. There were other references to that sort of thing, though. That wasn't the only one...that is what made me wonder if it was for real. Although, I can't imagine how someone could physically do that.
I wonder if he doesn't mean it literally, but rather is implying how young she is.
Not that it is much better, still twisted.

ETA: and the advice given here is good. I would act on it too.

I wonder if he doesn't mean it literally, but rather is implying how young she is.
Not that it is much better, still twisted.

ETA: and the advice given here is good. I would act on it too.

Yeah, I am going to. Anybody that would put something like that about their infant daughter..on the internet...is a sicko, and needs to be reported. I just keep worrying about her..(I have a four month old my own self). What I don't understand is, if this guy didn't mean it literally...then why were there other references to this act...by other people...on the same search page??

Call the police- call the FBI. There are a lot of sick creeps out there, who would actually let someone do that. Too bad there wasn't a way to let the baby's mother know- Offering a child for sexual activity is a crime. Tell someone, even contacting your internet service provider is a start.

By the way, Ames, I hope your daughter is going to be ok. :blowkiss:

By the way, Ames, I hope your daughter is going to be ok. :blowkiss:

Awwww...thanks. I think that its just where she slept in a car seat for FOUR MONTHS!!! Yep...she slept in a carseat for four months!! She refused to sleep in her crib, I guess she just likes to feel confined. I still have to swaddle her...she sleeps in her crib now, thank goodness. So, I think that the small dent in her head came from that...the dr. said that he is 95 percent sure that's what it was too, but wanted her to have a CT scan just to be sure. If that is what it is...is should close up by itself...if not, she will need surgery to fuse the bone together.

Call the police- call the FBI. There are a lot of sick creeps out there, who would actually let someone do that. Too bad there wasn't a way to let the baby's mother know- Offering a child for sexual activity is a crime. Tell someone, even contacting your internet service provider is a start.

My family keeps telling me to stay out of it...but I can't. I feel like I need to rescue this little girl...she is a NEWBORN!

I am sure the FBI keeps it confidential.

Ames, lots of kids get that from sleeping on their backs. My DD used something made by "boppy" that was a form placed under his head (like a foam fabric covered donut.) Your baby is almost to the point where she'll be turning over herself as she sleeps so that should be helping. I have seen some babies wear (temporarily) a kind of helmet that shapes the baby's head when they have that flat-back problem. Have you asked your doctor about that?

Wow, I am really glad you have a pediatrician that is concerned. Those kinds of docs are very rare, IMO. I am hoping it's just that. I remember having a must-be-swaddled baby but not sure which one it was! lol

My two little nieces have bald spots and a little flat-headedness in the same area. It's not profound though.

Have fun with her now! They sure grow fast.

My husband says not to click on the link...so you think that I should print the page out that had the searches on it?

I agree do not print the page get a officer on the phone or go into a police station ask to see a detective and go that way or get ahold of your internet service Provider If you print that page you will be swarmed with *advertiser censored* and nothing good will come of it it is the kind of site that sicks as dusgusting as Karr inhatit. THIS IS AS VILE AS IT GETS. Do what you got to do but somebody has to save this baby or we have no way of knowing what would happen to this poor little angel.. You need any support at all we are here for you Ames.

Isn't there some type of FBI-type website where you could report things like Ames saw? I haven't really heard of it in a few years, but I swear there was something out there for things like this.....

I am sure the FBI keeps it confidential.

Ames, lots of kids get that from sleeping on their backs. My DD used something made by "boppy" that was a form placed under his head (like a foam fabric covered donut.) Your baby is almost to the point where she'll be turning over herself as she sleeps so that should be helping. I have seen some babies wear (temporarily) a kind of helmet that shapes the baby's head when they have that flat-back problem. Have you asked your doctor about that?

Hers is almost like a dip though. It was alot worse, but I bought her a Bumbo seat... they are made for babies that can't sit alone yet, and that seems to help. I do have a Boppy Pillow...it has a little seat fastener...they all don't come with that, but she still slides off of it. The dr. did mention the helmet. We will have to get one for her, if it doesn't get better on its on. It's actually alot smaller than it was, when he first ordered the CT scan for her. So, maybe it will close all on its own.

Wow, I am really glad you have a pediatrician that is concerned. Those kinds of docs are very rare, IMO. I am hoping it's just that. I remember having a must-be-swaddled baby but not sure which one it was! lol

My two little nieces have bald spots and a little flat-headedness in the same area. It's not profound though.

Have fun with her now! They sure grow fast.

Yeah, we are hoping that its just that too. She is so funny when I unswaddle her in the morning...she just throws those little arms over her head and stretches like crazy. Its so cute!!

Yes, they DO grow up fast...REALLY fast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member