1290 users online (247 members and 1043 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

FL - Four Strikes Aren't You Out-rso At It Again

Fermin Martinez-Ramos can't keep it in his pants. The RSO obviously didn't think twice about masturbating in front of two little girls aged nine and four. Where? In a Main Street Grocery store in Tampa. Ya think maybe this pervert needs to be put away for a long time? http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/lo...2-30ff979da3d5

Now that's definitely a code 314. Or whatever that number was! Probably the wrong dang state though.

UGH. I saw a guy doing this in his car when I was a teen. We parked next to him in the beach parking lot. He was totally enjoying all the girls (or guys, who knows) in their swimsuits. To this day I can still see it in my mind. I hope those little girls can forget this, but I kind of doubt it.

Ah-ha the 314! You are right, TM. Ya know if I see one of these freaks in action I'm gonna yell "Yo, that's a 314". No, you never forget that when you are a kid if that happens. I was maybe twelve years old in a movie theater with a friend and clueless never thought why would a man sit smack next to me if there were a hundred other seats? I thought he was shaking his hand like he had Parkinson's like. I moved on the other side of my friend and next thing I know she is standing up screaming her head off. The dude ran out. We got two free movie tickets. Older though in an all girls school we uesd to scream out the windows at them freaks. Insult them. Now, I've stopped in my tracks and back up and look at the license plates. That guy should get the living something beat out of him doing that to two little kids. Poor kids.

Poor kids.... I doubt they will forget. I was about 20 and talking to a male friend at the train station when the local lunatic (he literally didn't have them all) rode his bicycle up to us... we tried to ignore him but he just kept standing there, so I turned and looked at him and he was masturbating. I looked at my friend in shock and he said "I think you better move on buddy". Still disgusts me to this day although I have experienced much worse. Somehow the location of this, a public place, made it so much worse. I pray those girls will forget....

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Ah-ha the 314! You are right, TM. Ya know if I see one of these freaks in action I'm gonna yell "Yo, that's a 314".

And he'll be like "No, that's 8 at least!"

No, you never forget that when you are a kid if that happens. I was maybe twelve years old in a movie theater with a friend and clueless never thought why would a man sit smack next to me if there were a hundred other seats? I thought he was shaking his hand like he had Parkinson's like. I moved on the other side of my friend and next thing I know she is standing up screaming her head off. The dude ran out. We got two free movie tickets. Older though in an all girls school we uesd to scream out the windows at them freaks. Insult them. Now, I've stopped in my tracks and back up and look at the license plates. That guy should get the living something beat out of him doing that to two little kids. Poor kids.
    Oh, that's an icky story, Filly. Reminds me of Pee Wee Herman a little. Only you wouldn't have been allowed in that theater at your young age.

I was totally naive when I was that young. There used to be a neighbor teen that liked to "tickle" me when I was 7ish. My mom got so mad but I was like . Now I get it.

I think you are right, those girls will not forget this easily. 30 yrs from now they'll be here telling their stories.

Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't even get me started with the tickling a-holes. Thank goodness your mom was on the alert, TM. That is one of my all time most hated things regarding these POS's. The mere fact they use an act which compromises ya, but is excepted as an all around fun thing for kids. I can't even start. Of course they are adults that tickle the kids legitametly like in a normal, all around innocent way. Then ya got the freaks. The look on a kids face tells it all. It's that look like "Get me the he*l away from this creep". Then them sneaks take ya for a knit-witt and manipulate the adults as well. See, I can't even go into it. It's a reminder though for anyone with children to teach them that no way do they have to accept just because the person is an adult anything that makes them uncomfortable and that goes for the teens too like your mom spotted. Sorry for the rant. Janet Elaine is right. Randomly and without reserve in a public place. You do that what else ya gonna do? "Move on buddy". JE sounding like a cop in her younger years.