1056 users online (242 members and 814 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

PA - Darisabel Baez, 2, beaten to death, York, 6 April 2008

A little two year old girl is fighting for her life at Herhsey Medical Center in Pennsylvania. The baby is in the Critical Care Unit in a vegatative state on life support. Mom's boyfriend, Harve Johnson has been charged with aggravated assault and a host of other charges and has admitted to beating the baby with a video game controller and cord. The child's mother, Neida Baelz is being held on endangering the welfare of a child. This is like the third case I heard of grown men beating a child with a vdeo game controller. Then after beating the child to a point of unconciousness they put the child in a tub as if that will revive them. http://ydr.inyork.com/ci_8838462

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    A little two year old girl is fighting for her life at Herhsey Medical Center in Pennsylvania. The baby is in the Critical Care Unit in a vegatative state on life support. Mom's boyfriend, Harve Johnson has been charged with aggravated assault and a host of other charges and has admitted to beating the baby with a video game controller and cord. The child's mother, Neida Baelz is being held on endangering the welfare of a child. This is like the third case I heard of grown men beating a child with a vdeo game controller. Then after beating the child to a point of unconciousness they put the child in a tub as if that will revive them. http://ydr.inyork.com/ci_8838462
    How sad...hope this baby PULLS thru, AND HEALTHILY....

From the link: "The mother's boyfriend, Harve L. Johnson, 26, is charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, endangering the welfare of a child and reckless endangerment."

Are you fu*king kidding me?? He should be charged with attempted murder of an at risk individual and sentenced to death....by being beaten with a video game controller!!

A 2 YEAR OLD GIRL....G*d help us....

I stopped at "mom's boyfriend".

God bless that little girl.

This makes me feel sick! What kind of scum is this bum.

The mother stood by and did nothing as her boyfriend beat her baby, this makes me furious!! When is this going to stop!! Both of them need to locked up for the rest of their lives. I pray this little girl makes a full recovery.

Mother did nothing. This link has more about the mom and mugshots.http://www.wgal.com/news/15813054/detail.html

Boyfriend, boyfriend!!!!! Can we hear it again and again, jeez. The worst part is this woman heard him beating her baby, the baby crying and then she just stopped crying and she didn't go check on her or try to stop this from happening. I hope they both get what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by imthemom View Post
    Boyfriend, boyfriend!!!!! Can we hear it again and again, jeez. The worst part is this woman heard him beating her baby, the baby crying and then she just stopped crying and she didn't go check on her or try to stop this from happening. I hope they both get what they deserve.
    Mother told police her boyfriend started abusing baby in recent months, she has been allowing this to happen again and again. I don't understand how she could stand there and let him do this, watching her baby being beat and the baby screaming and still not do something to help save her!! If this baby dies, both should be given death penalty.

Unhappy

She died. Hope they throw everything they can at the both of them.
    http://ydr.inyork.com/ci_8838462

Quote Originally Posted by Observer View Post
    Her name is Darisabel, she turned 2 years old this past Saturday. Just so heartbreaking, bless her.

Quote Originally Posted by Observer View Post
    God Bless this little baby girl may she fly with all the other angles who have been taken so viciously by this cruel world.

Los Angeles, CA - I'm officially a "Valley Girl"
    Who in the world could stand by while they heard a child being beaten in that manner??? Especially a mother!!! What's wrong with these "parents"???

Oh, I'm soooo sorry she died. She's no longer being hated and hurt though.

Those other two, oh, I just have no more words for these type of subhumans anymore.

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    When questioned at the police station, Baez and Johnson were "very emotional," Ward said. The mother was weeping and sobbing and requesting updates on the condition of her Darisabel, the detective said.

Too little - too late. Cry now, biotch!!!! Where were your tears when your baby was beat to death!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast