GUILTY PA - Darisabel Baez, 2, beaten to death, York, 6 April 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
A little two year old girl is fighting for her life at Herhsey Medical Center in Pennsylvania. The baby is in the Critical Care Unit in a vegatative state on life support. Mom's boyfriend, Harve Johnson has been charged with aggravated assault and a host of other charges and has admitted to beating the baby with a video game controller and cord. The child's mother, Neida Baelz is being held on endangering the welfare of a child. This is like the third case I heard of grown men beating a child with a vdeo game controller. Then after beating the child to a point of unconciousness they put the child in a tub as if that will revive them. http://ydr.inyork.com/ci_8838462

A little two year old girl is fighting for her life at Herhsey Medical Center in Pennsylvania. The baby is in the Critical Care Unit in a vegatative state on life support. Mom's boyfriend, Harve Johnson has been charged with aggravated assault and a host of other charges and has admitted to beating the baby with a video game controller and cord. The child's mother, Neida Baelz is being held on endangering the welfare of a child. This is like the third case I heard of grown men beating a child with a vdeo game controller. Then after beating the child to a point of unconciousness they put the child in a tub as if that will revive them. http://ydr.inyork.com/ci_8838462

How sad...hope this baby PULLS thru, AND HEALTHILY....

From the link: "The mother's boyfriend, Harve L. Johnson, 26, is charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, endangering the welfare of a child and reckless endangerment."

Are you fu*king kidding me?? He should be charged with attempted murder of an at risk individual and sentenced to death....by being beaten with a video game controller!!

A 2 YEAR OLD GIRL....G*d help us....
:furious: :furious: :furious:

:( I stopped at "mom's boyfriend". :mad:

God bless that little girl.

The mother stood by and did nothing as her boyfriend beat her baby, this makes me furious!! When is this going to stop!! Both of them need to locked up for the rest of their lives. I pray this little girl makes a full recovery.
:furious::furious:

Boyfriend, boyfriend!!!!! Can we hear it again and again, jeez. The worst part is this woman heard him beating her baby, the baby crying and then she just stopped crying and she didn't go check on her or try to stop this from happening. I hope they both get what they deserve.

Boyfriend, boyfriend!!!!! Can we hear it again and again, jeez. The worst part is this woman heard him beating her baby, the baby crying and then she just stopped crying and she didn't go check on her or try to stop this from happening. I hope they both get what they deserve.

Mother told police her boyfriend started abusing baby in recent months, she has been allowing this to happen again and again. I don't understand how she could stand there and let him do this, watching her baby being beat and the baby screaming and still not do something to help save her!! If this baby dies, both should be given death penalty.

Who in the world could stand by while they heard a child being beaten in that manner??? Especially a mother!!! What's wrong with these "parents"???

Oh, I'm soooo sorry she died. She's no longer being hated and hurt though.

Those other two, oh, I just have no more words for these type of subhumans anymore. :(

When questioned at the police station, Baez and Johnson were "very emotional," Ward said. The mother was weeping and sobbing and requesting updates on the condition of her Darisabel, the detective said.

http://ydr.inyork.com/ci_8838462

Too little - too late. Cry now, biotch!!!!:furious: Where were your tears when your baby was beat to death!!!!

Sigh, another mom endangering her kids for the sake of having a boyfriend.
I am starting to lose all patience for this. Wake up! Your kid is your most important responsibility. Who cares about having a damn boyfriend. It amazes me how these women will let anyone into their lives. I work with a girl who has a deadbeat boyfriend ( 3weeks they have been together and she is in love) who has allowed him to move in with her amd her kids. he has no job, no car, has to borrow her cellphone and she is supporting him. She leaves her kids alone with this deadbeat too. i keep telling her she is headed for trouble but they never listen, that man is soooo important.

This is a prime example of a Death Penalty case.

The mother should get LWOP. The BF should get Death. And enough of this lethal injection crap. Go back to the electric chair.

There is NO justification for beating a child like that.
There is NO doubt about guilt.
There should not be any appeals.

Strap him down and light him up.

And while the mother is doing her LWOP, there should be pictures of her daughter on the cell walls.

Who in the world could stand by while they heard a child being beaten in that manner??? Especially a mother!!! What's wrong with these "parents"???

He would have to kill me, or police would have to peel me off of him, cause I don't think I could stop hitting the a$$hole. And that's not even my kid. This makes me SICK SICK SICK.

The mother should get LWOP. The BF should get Death. And enough of this lethal injection crap. Go back to the electric chair.

And while the mother is doing her LWOP, there should be pictures of her daughter on the cell walls.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This story makes me soooooo angry and sooooo sad ! :furious: :furious:

I agree with you, I'm sick of the way these child abusers and baby killer cases are handled!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back