Devon's memorial

:angel:I cried enigma, that is beautiful memorial, and exactly the way I remember Devon. Whoever made that memorial got brownie points in heaven. It is a lot better and more fitting than other remembrances of the boys I've seen. Bless you for posting it here.

FindAGrave.com is an awesome site that IMO being a genealogist everyone should join. I've never 'met' a bad person there, everyone is very helpful for research and it's free.

You can add your loved ones or if they are already there add to their page your memories, photos or leave flowers. You can leave flowers for Devon & Damon if you want.

I have done my own page there. Even tho I am going to be cremated those of us who own property here get a free plot and since there is a Sly Circle here in the valley there will be a flat stone simply saying SLY on plot #33.

Hope I don't get in trouble for pimping this other site but it is great for research or even have a member that lives close to where one of your loved one is buried to 'stop by and say hi' for you if you live far away.

Here is Damon's: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=6370341

To bad 'Angel of Peace' didn't do this one first as she did Devon but she did add to it.

Sly

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back