1269 users online (247 members and 1022 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NV - James Erwin, 50, Golconda, 23 Sept 2003 *Arrests*

Humboldt County sheriff's deputies are searching for a man who disappeared from his Golconda home in 2003.

James Wayne Erwin resided in the Winnemucca area and Golconda, was employed in the mining industry, is married and has four children.

Since Erwin vanished from his Golconda home Sept. 23, 2003, there has been no activity on his financial accounts or any form of communication from him to family members or friends.

Erwin is white, with brown hair, hazel eyes, is 5 feet 10 inches and 145 pounds. He was 50 years old when he disappeared.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...WS01/804080351

Missing loving brother, father and son

Please anyone reading this, if you have information regarding my brothers case contact the secret witness hotline. He has now been missing for almost 5 years with absolutely no contact with his family. He would never stop corresponding with his family. This case has gone on for so long with little or no leads. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

PSB1991 - I'm so sorry for what your family is going through. Do you have any pictures that might make locating him easier? I've looked at both the Doe Network and Charley Project and they don't have him listed.

A picture would be helpful, and any other information, so he could be placed on the missing persons sites like Charley Project.

PSB1991 - there is a thread (sticky) in the Missing Persons forum that is entitled "Resources for Missing Persons." You may want to take a look through that thread to help find ways to get your loved one's name and picture out to more people.

I will try to post the link (I'm not very good at that) here for you.

Also, if you have any questions, just ask. There are such good people in this forum that help so many people and I'm sure they will do whatever they can to help you also.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Salem
    Last edited by Salem; 04-29-2008 at 09:04 PM. Reason: add the link - hope it works

If you click on the link in my above post and then choose the very first thread (sticky) you will see lots of ideas, agencies, etc. that can help spread the word.

Salem

http://www.secretwitness.com/cases/c....php?cat_id=10

"Missing Person/Cold Case Humboldt County Nevada
    Case#
    HCSO03-xxx
    Secret Witness is offering a reward for information leading to the whereabouts of missing person JAMES WAYNE ERWIN of Golconda, NV. On September 23, 2003 James Wayne Erwin vanished without a trace from his home.

Last Photo of Wayne 2002

Help!!! How do I get a photo posted???

I recently received the last known photo of my Brother James William Erwin. I have this saved on my computer to attach.

This photo was taken when my brother had a meeting to attend and began with a picture of everyone. This was James Wayne Erwin in August 2002... Taken Some where around the Golconda, Nevada area. The same area he vanished from on September 23, 2003 with no trace of him since.

We just don't seem to be able to get any answers good or bad. We just keep praying and hoping someday the answer will come. Thank you all for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by psb1991 View Post
    Help!!! How do I get a photo posted???

I recently received the last known photo of my Brother James William Erwin. I have this saved on my computer to attach.

This photo was taken when my brother had a meeting to attend and began with a picture of everyone. This was James Wayne Erwin in August 2002... Taken Some where around the Golconda, Nevada area. The same area he vanished from on September 23, 2003 with no trace of him since.

We just don't seem to be able to get any answers good or bad. We just keep praying and hoping someday the answer will come. Thank you all for your help!
    Hi psb1991. Could you create a myspace page for your brother and post the photo there? Then post the link to that page here. That way webmasters for the missing persons databases can use the info to create a profile on their websites. Here's a sample page from one of our members searching for her missing sister:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=77802062

Prayers go out for your brother and your family.

They found the remains of Mr. Erwin and an arrest has been made in connection with his murder.

http://www.newsy.com/videos/nevada-w...ear-cold-case/

A Nevada woman has been arrested in connection with a 12-year-old case.

Fifty-seven-year-old Pam Erwin was taken into custody this week for the death of James Erwin, who was first reported missing in December 2003. Investigators say they believe James Erwin was stabbed to death several months before his disappearance was reported.
    Elko woman faces cold-case murder charge

“We were able to complete some interviews and recover some evidence that led to the arrest of Pam Erwin and the recovery of James Erwin’s remains,” Allen said in a statement. “During the investigation, the detectives located a shallow grave south of Golconda in some foothills.”

“The remains were sent to a DNA lab for testing and determined to be James Erwin,” he said. “One of the most remarkable accomplishments that occurred during the investigation is locating the grave site from very little information.”

I'm very thankful to hear that you've found your dear Brother. My condolences and thoughts are with you & your family. I pray that more families out there can eventually get their answers too.

Sincerely,

Heptgb

RIP Mr. Erwin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

RIP James.

2nd suspect charged as accessory in 2003 Nevada killing

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2016/jan...003-nevada-ki/

Humboldt County Sheriff Mike Allen said Tuesday 52-year-old James Melendez was arrested in Arizona Monday on suspicion of being an accessory to open murder and conspiracy to conceal or destroy evidence in the 2003 death of James Erwin.

R.I.P. Mr. Erwin.....may you now rest in peace.
    ~ shine on you crAzy diamond ~ Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast