FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
While he might not be the one, it did bring up an interesting tid bit: the work release program dorm. It is located at 130 W. Kaley Street, only 4.8 mi (8 minutes) from where Jennifer went missing. I wonder who else resided there during that time? Obviously, some very hard-core prisoners who probably are like this guy and should not have been on the streets. (308 of them to be exact.)

While in jail, he was court ordered to the work-release program where he stayed in a dorm on Kaley Street and went to work in the community. He was released from the program on March 25.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2059391.story

Presumably the work release program will have records of where and what people were doing on certain days?

It will be interesting to see where this suspect was in Jan 2006.

Also the remains found in Palm Beach could be interesting I dont really buy into psychics much but that Brians Predictions site claims JK was last at palm beach.

Either way LE should be able to get an answer on both lines of enquiry fairly quickly.

Is this guy actually only 5ft - 5ft2?
He doesnt look it in the photos and neither does the poi in the JK photos.

Not very tall for a man is it?
I wonder how many felons there are who are only just over 5ft.

Maybe I am clutching at straws for JK but its very coincidental if he was in the area at the time, has the same build and matches the unusual height as per LEs estimate of the poi.

Hopefully JKs parents will know soon.

I think Brian stated Jennifer was in Palm Bay which is an hour east of Orlando near the coast not Palm Beach which is South. I lived in Palm Bay for a winter and some of the clues were actually a street name there. I am not sure how much faith I have in him but whatever works to get Jennifer home.

Ah I see being thousands of miles away my Floridian geography isnt the best!!!

Hopefully there will be some results asap.

I hope LE did check out their own work release program prisoners! (I wouldn't count on it tho.) Maybe the parents need to bring this up to them.

When they are in a work release program are they unsupervised while at work?

Wasn't there a lot of speculation about the what the poi was wearing? I seem to recall a lot of people thinking he had some type of uniform on.

I wonder how we could find out what his work release job was in jan 06?

Good question. I don't know that we would be privy to any of their information concerning jobs etc. However, in my opinion...it should be public knowledge of where a perp is working when they are in such a program. They are still under the supervision of the prison system.

Did anyone ever get a true height for this guy? It would be interesting to see if it fit anywhere near the supposed height of the poi in Jenn's case. Do we know if he was in the work release program or if he was in jail when Jenn went missing?

Not yet! I thought it was decided already that he was incarcerated at the time she went missing?! I will certainly check on all of the above. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. :)

You can get a rough idea of the height here. He doesn't look too short to me.
http://www.local6.com/slideshow/news/15837901/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b
Thanks! No, he doesn't appear to be "height" challenged from the photos and video. I heard earlier he was reported to be shorter, but then...the perp in the photo of Jennifer's case...his height is still in question as far as most of us are concerned. LE never had it right, imo, and I think we proved their measurements could be very off.

I often wonder why this was never addressed by Jen's family?

I don't think any of us would disagree they need to start from the beginning and rework this case with fresh eyes. However, because they did not secure her apartment, computer, camera, and other things...they will still be at a disadvantage. They also need to rework the scene of the POI and get the real height of the person, talk to the mailman, reinterview people in the apartments etc. They need to release most of what they have so far to the public in an effort to move the case forward.

Perhaps they need to find someone to match the evidence they have to. You can't tell me there was no evidence from the car.

They have to find a suspect before they can match evidence to them. Right now, they have no one to even investigate.

From www.findjenniferkesse.com

Family Letter, April 2008 -

We, Jennifer’s family and friends, want to keep you up to date with the latest information and actions concerning Jennifer’s Abduction. The investigation into Jennifer’s disappearance has stayed extremely active as of late and leads continue to come in on a regular basis from multiple sources. We ask everyone to continue the awareness campaign of Jennifer’s situation, it will, in the end produce the right information we will need to bring an end to her personal Hell. Additional resources have been afforded to the Orlando Police department to bolster their efforts to help in resolving the mystery of what has happened to our loved one, Jennifer. We will continue to have patience and we will persevere through the daunting effort of trying to find Jennifer and the person or persons who “Took Her” over 2 years and 2 months ago. Jennifer remains an extremely high priority for all agencies involved with the task of finding her and for that we are thankful.
Recently we found pictures of Jennifer’s 4 leaf glover Tattoo she has on her left hip as well as a good picture of her pocket book she had with her at the time of her Abduction. We are trying to get those posted here as soon as possible, they may spark a memory in someone’s mind of seeing either of them. Please also be aware of Jennifer’s distinguishing marks; her Cleft Chin, Green eyes which sometime can be Blue, a chicken pox mark next to her right eye, surgery scar on her inner left elbow, her poor eyesight as well as now her 4 leaf glover tattoo. We don’t think at this point Jennifer will look like the pictures we all see and distribute, so we ask to be aware of the things which most likely won’t change on her physically.
We are also working hard on the proposed laws enhancing Florida’s existing missing persons laws and we are down to the wire and still need help in contacting any state Senator or Representative and ask them to support SB 502 and HB 223 and pass it this session which ends in the next 3 weeks in Tallahassee. We thank everyone who has helped us through emails and phone calls to legislators on this important proposed law, which you may read about just above this writing. This effort has been an education in our legislative system and a daunting task, as we as ordinary citizens try and pass laws without lobbyists, lawyers, Interest groups or a large bank account. We can and are making a difference as we join together for a common cause worth fighting for and we are grateful for all your help.
Please check back soon to this website, CBS 48 Hours Investigates is doing an entire show on Jennifer in late April/early May and we will post the date as soon as we get it. We also want to thank all the media outlets for continuing to tell Jennifer’s story, all of you have been a God send for her awareness and without you our quest would be even harder.
Please also remember there is still an Abductor(s) out in our community/state/country/world somewhere who must be identified and taken off our streets so as not to have one more victim of this heinous crime acted on by this person(s).
May Good win over evil,
Kesse family and friends

question...you mention Jennifer had poor eyesight. Did she wear contacts? If so, were they found in their case in her apartment (as she would take them out in the evening before bed) or had she put them in (getting ready for the day). I think that would give some indication as to when she left the house and under what circumstances.

You've done an outstanding job of keeping up awareness of Jennifer's disappearance.

Thanks- I will continue to do so.

Yes, her contacts were with her. That was on the missing information posted with www.theyaremissed.org is that she wears clear contacts.

It is almost certain that Jenn woke up that morning, took a shower, got dressed, put on her makeup and left for work. The mystery in a lot of people's eyes is when she locked her condo door.

I have tried to take a step back from this and look at the case with fresh eyes.

If Jennifer’s contact lenses are missing then this pretty much leads me to conclude that she was abducted on her way to work in the morning.

If it was the middle of the night the contacts would have still been in her condo, I think its fairly safe to assume she was at least pretty much ready to go to work.

Some people have suggested someone may have got in her car whilst she stopped to FedEx her friends phone.

I would expect any would be abductor to get in her car and be waiting for her return, the fact the phone was never mailed anywhere (that we are aware of) suggests to me that this didn’t happen and therefore she never got even as far as mailing the phone.

I can’t envisage the abductor grabbing her as she is walking towards a mailing centre, much easier to observe and hide in the back of her car.

I believe JK was abducted at some point walking from her condo door to her car.

Then one of two things happened:

1) The poi made her drive to a predetermined destination and later moved her car to HOTG when it is safe to do so i.e. JK is restrained or worse.
2) The poi who I believe was and may still be linked to the mosaic complex abducted JK to another condo in mosaic, perhaps his or perhaps an empty one which he knew of and then moved her car as a diversion and hot footed it back to mosaic.

The biggest clue here apart from the poi photo is the car:

Why park it only a mile away?
Why once parked head back towards the mosaic?

According to the sniffer dogs the poi’s sent went back to mosaic, why?
Because Jennifer was there?
Because he had to be there to work?
The POI parks the car not long after the alarm is raised at mosaic, coincidence?

My facts may need to be verified but to me there are several things that point back to the mosaic complex, I believed from day one that this person was at least at the time linked in some way to Mosaic in my opinion.

As stated before I hope all people who worked on JKs and surrounding condo’s have been interrogated and all residents questioned.

It would be interesting to find out which residents have moved away since.

This is just my opinion of course I wish for Jennifer’s return and an end to this for her and her family.

Cheers
UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members