1168 users online (221 members and 947 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    thanks for the heads up, UCF. Neither of these locations (in their exact specifity) and in the way found strikes me as very possible this is Jennifer or another murder victim missing for any length of time.

The Colonial Drive is likely to be homeless/transient. The Lorna Doone might be foul play. Not sure how the body would be offshore a few feet if not.

I hope neither were murdered, and that the Kesses get closure soon for Jennifer.

rd

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    bumping for Jenn
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/new...-sessions.html

Kesse, Sessions Missing Persons Act passes

posted by John A. Cutter on May 2, 2008 5:36:40 PM

I just got e-mail below from someone who went to UCF with Jennifer Kesse. As you probably know, Kesse has been missing since January 2006:
    "Our Florida Legislature just passed The Jennifer Kesse and Hillary Sessions Missing Persons Act! The House just voted on it and passed SB502 Unanimously! Now, it's on to Governor Charlie Crist's desk to sign into law!"
    The bill does several things, including this: "Requires the (missing persons) clearinghouse to collect and process information regarding missing children, missing persons younger than 26 years of age, and missing persons suspected by a law enforcement agency of being in danger or a victim of criminal activity."
    Read more about the bill here. The Kesse web site has the latest information on the case. Also, if you are on Facebook, there is a group you can join, called Help Find Jennifer Kesse.
    REWARD

That is wonderful news! Thanks for posting, UCFA!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

A truly great thing!

Thinking of the family and praying for Jennifer.

Congratulations to Drew and Joyce Kesse, Jennifer's parents, and all who helped pass this bill, a part of Project Jason's Campaign for the Missing.

Media, in some cases, seems to be misunderstanding the bill, some even stating it extends the age on the Amber Alert, which is incorrect. Here are some highlights of the bill.

Basic Summary:

An act relating to missing persons; amending s. 937.021, F.S.; requiring law enforcement agencies to adopt written policies and procedures to be used when investigating missing person reports; requiring law enforcement agencies to submit information to specified databases; providing immunity from civil liability for certain persons involving such reports; requiring that a law enforcement agency obtain a DNA sample after a person has been missing
    10 more than 90 days; requiring the Department of Law Enforcement to adopt rules; amending s. 937.022, F.S.;renaming the Missing Children Information Clearinghouse the "Missing Children and Persons Information Clearinghouse"; requiring the clearinghouse to collect and process information regarding missing children, missing persons younger than 26 years of age, and missing persons suspected by a law enforcement agency of being in danger or a victim of criminal activity; providing definitions; providing an effective date.

Highlights:

LE must have written procedures regarding the proper investigation of cases, use of available resources, and monthy review of cases.

Missing persons must be entered into the NCIC and the FL CIC databases within 2 hours.

When a person has been missing for 90 days, DNA may be obtained from the person's belongings or the appropriate biological family members. LE can obtain DNA before the 90 days if need be.

The state clearinghouse shall now also include information about missing persons through age 25, and any missing person LE considered to be engandered or a victim of criminal activity. LE is required to report information about these cases to the state clearinghouse.

FL LE shall establish a means to communicate case information about the case types as noted above.

LE is encouraged to transmit information about the above missing person case types to media and other interested parties who may be on the same distribution list as those on the Amber Alert list. Any person on this list who complies with the request cannot be held liable for any damages in complying with the request to disseminate this information.

The last point and second point above are the ones which seems to confuse some media into thinking the bill extends the age of Amber Alerts. As you can see, it does not.

You can read the full text of the bill here: http://www.flsenate.gov/data/session.../pdf/s0502.pdf

Kelly, I think that's great news. Thanks for explaining the differences between this and the amber alert.

Yes, Kelly, thank you.... it's hard to get the understanding of that, but basically it's a win for the residents and visitors of the state of Florida.
    REWARD

I did an analysis of the most recent cop impersonator arrested in Orlando. I believe he fits the profile of the Jennifer Kesse suspect to a T. I'll check back, hope it generates some discussion on Jennifer's case.

rd

Jennifer Kesse POI photo analysis links
    http://www.justiceforchandra.com/for...3402&start=150

I know your theory is cop impersonator rd, but what about the two men arrested in the Rachel Hoffman case? They were arrested in Orlando.

http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/18800289.html
    http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/18802024.html
    http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs...WS01/805090343
    REWARD

hi UCF, were they wearing a duty belt with drop-leg holstered gun, baton, police shoulder patch? No, they weren't. You're going to continue to have abductions, and all have to be checked out as to whereabouts for previous unsolved crimes when possible, but we have a specific POI wearing this gear to find.

I would say that with actions police took with Ansley, that they understand the seriousness of unlicensed people running around wearing this gear, and I will be real surprised if they haven't tried to rule him out of having no known whereabouts on morning of January 24, 2006.

Given what I wrote in my analysis, it looks like he was independent at the time.

rd

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    I have read this thread off and on and admittedly have missed bits and pieces........
    I'm sure he probably has but I just want to ask: Has Jerry Buck Inman been discussed here as a potential suspect?
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

From www.findjenniferkesse.com

5-20-2008, Tuesday is Jennifer's 27th Birthday and her 3rd since she was abducted. We will give thanks for the incredible gift she is to us, as is Logan. We ask that you please give blood in her honor sometime in the very near future. Thank you for all your continued support and we will bring Jennifer home where she belongs.
    Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!!
    Mom & Dad
    REWARD

Quote Originally Posted by rd_jfc View Post
    hi UCF, were they wearing a duty belt with drop-leg holstered gun, baton, police shoulder patch? No, they weren't. You're going to continue to have abductions, and all have to be checked out as to whereabouts for previous unsolved crimes when possible, but we have a specific POI wearing this gear to find.
    I would say that with actions police took with Ansley, that they understand the seriousness of unlicensed people running around wearing this gear, and I will be real surprised if they haven't tried to rule him out of having no known whereabouts on morning of January 24, 2006.

Given what I wrote in my analysis, it looks like he was independent at the time.

rd
    Correction, you believe it to be true...but it doesn't make it a fact, RD. I still do not see it your way. You have convinced yourself and a few others, but you have not convinced me. So your theory is still just a theory as there is no real proof he is or was pretending to be a policeman or had any such equipment on him. Sorry.

We can't exclude people who don't fit your profile. It can't work that way. We have to include everyone until they are ruled out as possible perps in this case.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Jennifer, another birthday passes and you are not home where you belong. I pray that the time will come soon. Your family needs to find answers and you deserve justice.

Today is a reminder to everyone searching for you how much you are loved and missed. Bless you, your family, and your friends. You are never far away from so many hearts.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast